Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please have a look at the questionnaire page if you have a spare minute.

media

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4

Author Topic: Newbie saying hello!  (Read 9882 times)

Focus

Re: Newbie saying hello!
« Reply #15 on: December 06, 2018, 11:39:30 AM »

Thank you so much for all your kind replies.

And apologies in advance for not replying to everyone's points. I'm really struggling with my mental health as well at the moment.

Yes, I totally mix it up on the exercise front. I walk a lot every day (it's my preferred method of getting places...I don't have a car). I cycle at the gym as well, do weights, go on long walks and mountain walks with my fiancé. Well, I used to be able to do all of that a lot. I think that's one the the reasons my mental health is suffering as well. I can barely walk for 20 minutes before having to find a toilet to change.

Anyway. Another terrible night last night. 3 and a half hours sleep.

I had bad stomach cramps yesterday, like they used to be on the day I got my period when things were normal. I haven't had those for a while.

I felt like I wanted my insides to drop out of me during the night, like they were so full and needed to fall out of me for me to feel better. I had some bad clotting during the night, including one very bad one this morning.

I decided to go back on the Tranexamic Acid, whatever the side effects.I took two this morning and was sick.

Called my GP again, hysterical again.

Now? A couple of hours later? Weirdly I feel not too bad. Like either some of the Tranexamic Acid has gotten into my system and lightened things up a bit? Or the feeling of wanting my insides to fall out and those clots coming out has helped? I feel a bit like a deflated balloon now - in a good way.

On the food front, I had a salmon filled and an avocado mixed together yesterday about 4.00pm and that's it. Nothing at all today so far, and I'm good with that. But I might have a tin of lentil soup about 4.00pm (and noting more). I'm working evenings at the moment, so a little energy for that will help.

Tomorrow my fiancé is coming to visit for the weekend, with his two nephews (6 and 8 years old). We're going out for a pizza in the evening. Depending on how I feel, at the moment I'm thinking I'm not having any cheese on mine and will just eat half of it. He will be very happy to eat the other half (he has a super physically demanding job). That'll be 500 calories tops for me.

He's made some lovely soup for us all for the Saturday, so I'll have a bowl of that at lunch before I go to work for the rest of the day/evening. I'll have an apple between my shifts. And that will do me for Saturday. They're heading off somewhere to do something super energetic.

Sunday he's heading home again with the kids and I'm going to work a double shift, so I reckon we'll have something like a poached eggs and a bagel for breakfast.

Then we're into a new week. And depending on how things go, I might stay at the bowl of soup a day level, or a salmon fillet with some avocado per day level.

If my periods stop (for whatever reason), I'll throw some bread in there and go to the gym for a gentle cycle to try and get things back on a more even keel, mentally.

I feel like I'm living an absolute nightmare at the moment. I just want my life back. I really liked my life, everything I did, and how I felt.

Focus

« Reply #16 on: December 06, 2018, 11:42:04 AM »

You're the same age as me. I had my last period age 48. A few heavy periods just before this. So, there is light at the end of the tunnel.

Actually crying reading this.

Please, please, please I want this to be me as well. Please...just please.

Focus

« Reply #17 on: December 06, 2018, 11:49:35 AM »

Thank you about the shortage of minerals post...

I was reading about what vitamins might help last night. I'll post again about it when I feel like I have a bit more energy. I'm feeling pretty exhausted at the moment.

Focus

PLEASE HELP ME
« Reply #18 on: December 06, 2018, 03:08:21 PM »

I've just had a call from my GP.

She wants me to go in for an appointment on the 19 December.

She doesn't want me to carry on with the Loestrin and wants to discuss options.

I explained to her that I needed to feel some level of control over the situation, and to please let me carry on, but she's not for budging.

I have PTSD so having the control taken away from me is one of the worst things for me. It is so triggering. So triggering. So triggering. So triggering.

I can't cope now, I really can't. I thought it was bad before. It's now worse.

Why can't she listen to me?

Why don't doctors listen to you?

Help me someone. Please. Please. Please.

jaypo

« Reply #19 on: December 06, 2018, 03:15:15 PM »

Deep breaths girl,bloody drs yet again,you must try to get an emergency appointment,just make up something to tell receptionist so they'll give you one.do it now

Focus

« Reply #20 on: December 06, 2018, 03:19:20 PM »

I don't want an emergency appointment.

I want to carry on taking the Loestrin until the 2 months are up at the end of January. And then see how things are then. That's what I want. But they're not listening. Why can't I do that? Why?

jaypo

« Reply #21 on: December 06, 2018, 03:21:42 PM »

If they don't know how badly it's affecting you they can't do anything but if you go for a face to face,they will SEE how much it's terrifying you,do you have any left?

Focus

« Reply #22 on: December 06, 2018, 03:22:51 PM »

I want to eat even less now. I want some control Please let me have some control. Someone? God? Please? Someone out there?

Why don't doctors ever listen? I've already been through tis before with doctors. Years and years and years ago.

I was doing OK again. And now this?

So triggering. So triggering. So triggering. So triggering. So triggering. So triggering. So triggering. So triggering. So triggering. So triggering. So triggering. So triggering.

Focus

« Reply #23 on: December 06, 2018, 03:26:24 PM »

If they don't know how badly it's affecting you they can't do anything but if you go for a face to face,they will SEE how much it's terrifying you,do you have any left?

I have a month and a half left.

I told her how much it was stressing me ou not having the control. In words.

And she could hear it. The more the conversation went on, the more I started to cry and not be able to talk any more.

Why are they so lacking in any sort of humanity? Empathy? Compassion?

What's left to me now? Definitely going down the not eating route for longer.

I'm five foot four. For me to have an underweight BMI (of 18.5) I need to get to seven and a half stone.

jaypo

« Reply #24 on: December 06, 2018, 03:27:33 PM »

You need to get help,fairly immediately,nobody here can do anything,can you call a relative or friend?

jaypo

« Reply #25 on: December 06, 2018, 03:29:32 PM »

So why can't you just take them?

Focus

« Reply #26 on: December 06, 2018, 03:31:13 PM »

I just want to feel the control again. I will be fine after that. I'm just shocked a doctor could be like that. But it's no shock really, I've experienced it before. It's just been a long time...many years. I thought I'd learnt to express myself clearly with doctors and I thought that if you expressed yourself clearly they would listen and take that into account and consideration as it's my body. And surely I should have a say?

Focus

« Reply #27 on: December 06, 2018, 03:33:26 PM »

So why can't you just take them?

I don't know. She won't tell me over the phone, even though I asked her.

She's going to 'review' it at my appointment and 'discuss options'.

I don't want to have to wait until then. I told her that, and that I found that really stressful and it was making things worse for me, mentally.

Focus

« Reply #28 on: December 06, 2018, 03:35:20 PM »

She proposed the 19 December. It's too long away. I'd rather have known what she was thinking now. The waiting game is triggering. The whole dynamic is triggering...she has all the power over my body, I have none.

jaypo

« Reply #29 on: December 06, 2018, 04:22:59 PM »

Im so sorry you're feeling so bad,I'm not a professional, I can only suggest you seek help,not sure why you just don't continue taking them though,it's obviously nothing serious as to why she told you to stop,take jari's advice & phone that number,you've nothing to lose
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4