Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook

media

Author Topic: Changing from patch to tablet  (Read 544 times)

Karen max

Changing from patch to tablet
« on: November 16, 2018, 07:18:50 PM »

Hi
Can anyone tell me how I look back on my old messages ..
I've posted a few when doc put me onto different hrt
Went to docs today as everol conti hrt wasn't helping me doc has now changed me to Femoston conti

It was a new doc at surgery I saw today and she couldn't find on my records if I've ever been on this one before  :(
I know i have posted on here about the side effects I had on other hrt tablets but I can find my old posts as they will give me the bpnames of the hrt I was taking at the time

Has anyone any good results on femoston conti ?
I know we are all different but any info on them would be helpful

Kaz x

Taz2

Re: Changing from patch to tablet
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2018, 07:22:47 PM »

If you click on your profile name next to your post you will find a box. Click posts and you can read all of the posts you have made.

Taz x

Karen max

« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2018, 07:55:55 PM »

Hi Taz
Thank you found my messages which gives me the names of the 2 hrt pills I've been given before none were Femoston conti
I'm really unsure if I should give this one a go as I have awful side effects with other hrt and the patches seemed to suit me better regarding side effects but the patch doc was giving me today is no longer around ..
doc told me these hrt tabs are the closest ones to a patch
I'm clueless with hrt so I'm really unsure what to do

Kaz x

Taz2

« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2018, 08:19:43 PM »

I think Femoston is one of the kinder tablet HRTs. What side effects have you had in the past. I can understand your worry. If you don't want pill HRT you could always try an oestrogen patch such as Estradot and add in a progesterone such as utrogestan. Alternatively you could choose a gel for the oestrogen. Another source of progesterone is the Mirena coil but I'm not sure whether you would want that?

Taz x

lemondrop

« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2018, 09:52:07 PM »

Interesting , I've just changed from evorel conti patch to femoston conti tablets a week ago .

Karen max

« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2018, 10:41:24 PM »

Hi Taz
My doc said it's one of the milder ones but I'm just so unsure as with the other pills I suffered bleeding none stop , awful low moods , sore breasts , bad headaches and awful rage
My doc just simply refuses anything else apart from the patches or the pills ..

Lemondrop
How have you been feeling from you changed over ? Was the patch not suiting you ?

Kaz x