Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook

media

Author Topic: Urgent advice needed!  (Read 860 times)

Minx44

• First Flush
Urgent advice needed!
« on: November 16, 2018, 12:07:33 PM »

Hi everyone! I need some urgent advice......Ive been taking Femostan now for the last couple of years and it works well although I find the 1/10 not quite strong enough and the 2/10 a bit too strong on the oestrogen but at least I am hot flush free!  :D

My problem is that Ive just noticed that for the last 12 days Ive been taking the wrong part of the pill packet! I had a withdrawal bleed at the end of the last packet so had been on E/P for two weeks .....then I started what I thought was only E....and have been taking for 12 days now. I'm shocked to see that Ive actually been taking E/P for nearly 4 weeks now!
So.....what do I do? I feel fine apart from having VERY sore boobs.....but obviously am aware that I am mid cycle now...so...

Should I go and start again with a. new pack of only oestrogen red pills?
Should I go onto another packet but take the Oestrogen progesterone cream colour pills as I would normally have done at this stage of cycle...(still have two cream pills left in the current pack). That would mean Im going to be having Oestrogen progesterone for 6 solid weeks....

Or should I 'reset"?? Give it all a break for a few days?? weeks?? Then start again....

I hope someone can get back to me before tonight which is my usual pill time....

I'm very aware of the powerful effect these hormonal pills have and I really dont want to mess about too much with my endocrine system....

Looking forward to hearing some advice!!

Thanx so much!!
<3

Dancinggirl

Re: Urgent advice needed!
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2018, 10:15:29 PM »

Minx44 - I hope someone has posted back to you?  If you have taken 4 weeks of the progesterone plus oestrogen pills, it really isn't bad. Just start a fresh pack - you may find your bleeds are a bit off kilter but I suspect it will all be fine.  No damage done.
The tender boobs will settle - all the extra progesterone will have caused this.
Dg x

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2018, 10:16:07 PM »

You have 2 threads running  :-\ - there are answers on the other.

NorthArm

« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2018, 10:39:20 PM »

Lol! Meno brain?

You may as well finish the two extra e/p tablets as you've come this far, then start on the e only....your bleeds will be on a different cycle, and you might find this one is a bit heavier, that's all xx. Look at it as having taken ‘the pill' continuously lol.