Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Got a story to tell for the magazine? Get in touch with the editor!

media

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Vaginal itching and redness  (Read 8560 times)

mandss

Re: Vaginal itching and redness
« Reply #30 on: November 18, 2020, 01:08:08 PM »

RE Tink22 I am using the same gel and the same dose. I found that it took a good month to see any results, and now after 3 months of use, things down there are much improve.  ;)

Mrs Tigger

• First Flush
« Reply #31 on: November 23, 2020, 01:24:11 PM »

Hello, it is over 10 weeks since I last posted and I can see there has been other posts since with similar suffering.  So I have been on Clobetasol for over 10 weeks now for really bad itchiness (mainly between my labia).  During this time and going back as far as lockdown 1, I was also getting really bloated and so cut out wheat as made this connection.  6 weeks into the steroid cream which I found was only then just starting to work a little, I decided to have a full English brekkie and had 2 doorstep slices of white toast.  Within hours, I had a major itchy flare-up lasting 72 hours and slowly the penny dropped - I thought what have I done differently?  I did use Doctor Google and found a website for Celiacs and a whole thread on Dermatitus Herpitiformis which is gluten triggered dermatitus.  I found a whole group of poor suffering people (men and women) who suffer this only in the genital area.  I have since cut out gluten from my diet and coupled with the steroid cream which I can now start to reduce, I would say I have about 75%+ improvement.  I am wearing jeans  ;D for the first times in ages.  Last week I thought I would have sausages, again I had an itchy flare-up because of the wheat in them.  More than 80% of itchy fu fus are dermatology related not gynae.  The timing is usually around menopause because we need estrogen to break down the wheat.  So this is why itchiness is often treated with HRT products first and foremost which TBH we should have anyway to keep your fu fu healthy.  If anyone is suffering with this, just try cutting out gluten for a week and if it is that, I guarantee the improvement is almost instant.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2020, 01:28:59 PM by Mrs Tigger »

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #32 on: November 23, 2020, 01:26:20 PM »

:thankyou:  Mrs Tigger
Pages: 1 2 [3]