Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Mobile version of the Forum Click here

media

Author Topic: Poobags  (Read 5755 times)

Flaky47

Poobags
« on: November 06, 2018, 05:46:12 PM »

I walk my dog every day.

Going out, past the dog poo bin (small red metal box on a black pole), then past the postbox (small red metal box on a black pole).

Coming home, past the postbox to the dog poo bin. Deposit the full poobags and then home for a post-walk cuppa.

Then menopausal brain fog hits... Today it was like slow motion watching the poobag drop into the postbox. Luckily for me I just caught the last centimetre of poobag handle with my fingernails as it disappeared into the slot.

I think my face was redder than the postbox/poo bin but luckily nobody saw.

Walking is supposed to be my daily time to switch off my brain. From now on I must make more effort to make sure that I do not switch off my brain  ;D

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
Re: Poobags
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2018, 10:05:08 AM »

:o.    :scottie:

PHEW!   Remember: 1 lifts the lid on the poo box, the letter box has a mouth ;-)

At least your nails didn't pierce the poo bag  :-\  ???

Dancing Queen

« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2018, 10:46:03 AM »

As long as the poobag wasn`t addressed to anyone you know ... someone might have got a nice surprise in the post!

CLKD

« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2018, 12:32:19 PM »

:lol:

Droopeydrawers

« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2018, 10:39:29 PM »

I once dunked my thumb in the dog poo while picking it up with a tissue to put in a bag it was runnier than I thought. My thumb looked a luminous yellow as i rushed back to the house to clean it and try get it out my thumbnail and you try and get a door key in the lock without using your thumb it's impossible I had to just give in and do it so I then had a yellow key.I also had a snowy white dog with a yellow bum lol no more treats for her 😂😂D.D😘

CLKD

« Reply #5 on: November 14, 2018, 08:17:21 PM »

:-X done that 2 and it wasn't my dog  >:(  :-X

jaypo

« Reply #6 on: November 16, 2018, 02:44:57 PM »

Wait for this one,we live in the middle of nowhere,so any poop dogs do in garden,we just throw over the fence into an unused bit of forestry,so this day I took aim to make sure I throw it a good distance,it hits a branch which then pitoings it back towards my head,didn't any of you hear the screams

CLKD

« Reply #7 on: November 16, 2018, 05:42:19 PM »

That'll larn ya!   Why not buy a poo digester for your garden  :-\

jaypo

« Reply #8 on: November 16, 2018, 05:59:31 PM »

We did but rats ate thru it😡

CLKD

« Reply #9 on: November 16, 2018, 10:19:02 PM »

:o.  you should have left the lid open  ;) or get a Jack Russell or boa constrictor  ;D

jaypo

« Reply #10 on: November 17, 2018, 10:16:00 AM »

Our chihuahua thinks she's a Rottweiler,does that count?😂

CLKD

« Reply #11 on: November 17, 2018, 04:50:38 PM »

Yep ....... us little 'uns' have a lot to say  ;D

NaturalMystic

« Reply #12 on: November 17, 2018, 06:56:56 PM »

As long as the poobag wasn`t addressed to anyone you know ... someone might have got a nice surprise in the post!
Well are all kinds of weird fetishes 😁

Krystal

« Reply #13 on: December 03, 2018, 08:04:08 PM »

I live in a village which is covered by a Public Protection Order (PPO) which means ALL dogs must be on a lead including the local parks/open spaces and there is a dog warden waiting to pounce. It is like something out of Keystone Cops, the dog warden lies in wait watches for the unsuspecting dog and its owner, politely gives them a fine and takes a photo if the dog is not on a lead. However the public have the last laugh as they go to the park with dog off lead after the dog warden goes home at 4.00 pm and before 08.00am when he comes back. He does not work week ends so the dogs and owners have fun. Some one with a sense of humour has managed to twist and turn the "no dog fouling" warning signs down to dog height so the dog knows what cannot to do. There are no doggy do dos at our park only the ones I manage to step in. Happy Days     

Flaky47

« Reply #14 on: December 04, 2018, 09:46:39 PM »

Krystal, that brings some very funny images of everyone rushing out the door at 16.02 for a doggy free for all around the park!

I've never heard of a public protection order before. My poor springer would be devastated having to be on a lead all the time  :-\