Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Mobile version of the Forum Click here

media

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7

Author Topic: CBD oil  (Read 23356 times)

Ladybt28

Re: CBD oil
« Reply #30 on: January 20, 2019, 06:50:39 PM »

What lovely words Jaypo, thanks.. inspiration might be pushing it a bit  ;) :) but if I have anything to share it's stuborness and persistence and the fact we all need to keep looking for our answer cos it's there somewhere..on the other hand I have to say my trials have nearly taken my life altogether, not to put too finer point on it, but in the end, I'm still here.  It wasnt so bad when I was younger I just thought that was how my life was an sort of accepted it for most of the time, but when peri really hit, it got really very out of hand.  In another thread there are another two ladies posting who have had similar ongoing issues throughout their lives who have related to my story and I can relate to theirs

Anyway back to the subject of this thread, when I tried CBD oil I dont think what I had was strong enough.  Interested in Hasty's High strength (Heathspan) post - I might get some I always like to have something in the armoury - I wonder if it might help with my not being able to drop off until the early hours.  I take my melotonin but sometimes even that hasnt been working as it did before.  I wonder if your body gets used to the levels?  It is a natural remedy I wonder if the body adjusts and then you need more.  When I upped it a couple of times lately I felt a bit "hung over" in the morning.

jaypo

« Reply #31 on: January 20, 2019, 07:09:59 PM »

No,not pushing it,inspiration is what it is and you've helped me through bad times 😊
I have the high strength CBD,anything's worth a try.it may be the answer,certainly won't do any harm to try it

Annika

« Reply #32 on: February 03, 2019, 10:38:05 PM »

I posted earlier on the thread when I first started taking this oil and had good results. I have continued taking it on and off when needed and the difference it has made for my painful joints/back has been really remarkable. My finger joints were swollen stiff for years and now I have no pain or stiffness, to be honest I am really surprised I didn't think anything could help that much. I used to take pain pills everyday and now rarely even my sciatica seems to have improved. Anyway I hope it can help others certainly worth a try anyway.

jaypo

« Reply #33 on: February 04, 2019, 04:18:06 PM »

What strength and form was it Annika

Annika

« Reply #34 on: February 05, 2019, 01:39:31 PM »

I got the full spectrum 1000mg which works for me just fine but I know it can go all the way up to 5000mg and a little more expensive. I guess its trail and error to find which one suits you. Good Luck I hope it works as well for all you lovely ladies as it has for me.

jaypo

« Reply #35 on: February 05, 2019, 06:58:39 PM »

Got mine from the health food shop “grape tree” 1000mg it's drops under the tongue

Tc

« Reply #36 on: February 05, 2019, 08:01:09 PM »

Oooo. Very interesting indeed.
I need to research this.
I'm interested in it for myself for anxiety but also for my mum and dad.
He has it terrible in his hands and has just been for an injection today for trigger thumb
My mum has it so bad in her knee she can't sleep and the only option is an operation which at 80 she is reluctant. She has artirial fib and is on warfarin so I think she'd need to check with her doc
Very interesting posts ladies.

jaypo

« Reply #37 on: February 05, 2019, 08:03:53 PM »

My dr wasn't impressed tc when I told her,all she said is it's not controlled but it helps so many people and if you get relief?im all for it

Tc

« Reply #38 on: February 05, 2019, 08:45:04 PM »

I wonder if any doctors use it :)

jaypo

« Reply #39 on: February 05, 2019, 08:54:09 PM »

Haha,they probably smoke the real stuff 🤣

Tc

« Reply #40 on: February 05, 2019, 09:06:07 PM »

Yeah man!!

jaypo

« Reply #41 on: February 05, 2019, 09:07:53 PM »

✌🏼😄

Countrygirl

« Reply #42 on: February 15, 2019, 05:00:38 PM »

Okay ladies over the weekend I'm going to try taking the cbd oil that's been sat there for months, my worry question is will it make me feel more anxious as I'm wary of anything new, but I need to try something x

Shadyglade

« Reply #43 on: February 15, 2019, 05:06:10 PM »

I wonder if any doctors use it :)

When he was a teenager my youngest son went to a party at the house of one of the senior doctors at our surgery. The said doctors teenage daughter showed my son her dads sock draw.

Where he hid his spliffs  :o ???

BlueButterfly

« Reply #44 on: February 15, 2019, 07:06:28 PM »

Okay ladies over the weekend I'm going to try taking the cbd oil that's been sat there for months, my worry question is will it make me feel more anxious as I'm wary of anything new, but I need to try something x

I wouldn't think so but maybe just the anxiety of taking something new might be there.
I get worried taking anything new as well, even vitamins.
I haven't used my CBD in a long time...really just because I can't find it still.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7