Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Got a story to tell for the magazine? Get in touch with the editor!

media

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: How do I stop health anxiety? I’ve convinced myself.  (Read 2357 times)

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
Re: How do I stop health anxiety? I’ve convinced myself.
« Reply #15 on: October 21, 2018, 09:07:46 PM »

Listen to your body with regards eating.  Have small meals/snacks ready.  Pancakes are my standby, I may have said already  ;D , with lemon juice and white or brown sugar.     

Droopeydrawers

« Reply #16 on: October 21, 2018, 09:29:30 PM »

A good read for you would be amy stein " Heal Pelvic Pain" my pelvic floor therapist recommended it and I think it would help ease your anxiety about this issue you have.the Americans seem to take this stuff in their stride we are not quite so keen on sharing personal stuff like this with friends are we.I sincerely hope this stuff I've said and recommended help you in your journey but mainly ease your anxieties your most definitely not on your own with this.D.D x

EnglishRose

« Reply #17 on: October 21, 2018, 09:54:35 PM »

A good read for you would be amy stein " Heal Pelvic Pain" my pelvic floor therapist recommended it and I think it would help ease your anxiety about this issue you have.the Americans seem to take this stuff in their stride we are not quite so keen on sharing personal stuff like this with friends are we.I sincerely hope this stuff I've said and recommended help you in your journey but mainly ease your anxieties your most definitely not on your own with this.D.D x

I'll defo get the book and call those ladies to see if they can suggest a local female pelvic floor therapist.
Thank you so much x

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #18 on: October 22, 2018, 08:07:01 AM »

My Psychologist asked.   "What's the worst that could happen?"  those words helped, NOT A LOT  >:(

How R U this morning?
Pages: 1 [2]