Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Not a Forum member? You can still subscribe to our Free Newsletter

media

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Help please! Off HRT Femseven Conti since Thursday  (Read 1966 times)

SueLW

Re: Help please! Off HRT Femseven Conti since Thursday
« Reply #15 on: October 22, 2018, 04:20:24 PM »

I checked why you came off.

It looks like you would benefit from HRT.  But go and ask for a different one.  If you were on the mini pill and it suited you ask what the progestogen was that it contained and then ask for an HRT that contains the same one to try.  You know that one was OK so then you will only be adding oestrogen that your body hasn't seen before.  If you can, ask for the gel.  I really like the gel.  It's so easy on the system somehow.

Angel1964

« Reply #16 on: October 22, 2018, 04:40:30 PM »

Feeling 100 times worse :( are these symptoms normal for coming off HRT patches after 16 weeks. I am on holiday in Wales and feel so ill. Symptoms are ...
. Racing heart and palps
. Feeling off balance
. Nausea
. Jittery throughout body especially
  stomach area
. Losing more weight and am too thin
  already
. Stomach tender
. hot sweats waking me at 4:00am then
  can't sleep
. Sore gums on some teeth
. Fatigue
. Bit breathless
. No energy

Can all these be due to me not getting the hormone boost from Femseven Conti??

I'm afraid that looks like your menopause symptoms are racing back.  I can't remember why you came off HRT?  You can be on it indefinitely according to the NICE guidelines.

Hi Sue. Yes I can't believe that in virtually 2 weeks of coming off I feel so ill. GP said come straight off and see how I feel as still had some anxiety. I'm on holiday so I've got a neighbour to post then to me, should get patches tomorrow. Will see how I go putting them back on xx

Taz2

« Reply #17 on: October 22, 2018, 05:10:11 PM »

Have you had your iron levels checked lately? Breathlessness, fatigue, heart palpitations and sore gums can all be signs of low levels.

Taz x

Angel1964

« Reply #18 on: October 22, 2018, 06:01:39 PM »

Have you had your iron levels checked lately? Breathlessness, fatigue, heart palpitations and sore gums can all be signs of low levels.

Taz xt

Hi Taz, no. All bloods apart from Vit D were a bit low in June.  I asked GP to do bloods again and they said no need as ok in June!! I have an appt 1st November so will ask about iron. I have lost loads of weight but put that down to anxiety. I have asked for a thorough thyroid test so will ask for other bloods too. All she wants to give me is Citalopram but I know it's hormones as was the same at peri do went on Sequi hrt she was fine. Then went on Mini pill and was fine. Came off that over 3 years ago and symptoms gradually increased. Went on Femseven Conti over 16 weeks ago but doc said come off if not helping anxiety. Which now I'm believing it did as symptoms are through the roof now
Pages: 1 [2]