Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Mobile version of the Forum Click here

media

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Estrogel application site  (Read 7143 times)

linz57

Re: Estrogel application site
« Reply #15 on: October 08, 2018, 08:35:50 AM »

By the way, this morning I rang Teva, the suppliers of FemSeven Conti and was told it's likely to be at least this time next year when it will be back in the pharmacies. They wouldn't elaborate on why it's out of stock, the woman just said “ we're not stopping making it, there's just none in stock “. Hmmm, well if Teva were producing it , it wouldn't be be out of stock would it ? Something doesn't sound right to me.
Anyway, another idea for those ladies who did use FemSeven Conti.... FemSeven make a 50mcg estradiol patch and that could be used alongside a separate progesterone.

sidse

« Reply #16 on: October 08, 2018, 08:44:47 AM »

Hi Linz,
I have heard that there have been problems with the Femseven conti sticking so it might be that they are being redesigned. The side effects that I am getting are tender breasts and just feeling premenstrual - I think that I will have to change to something else, maybe the Mirena and Estradot.

linz57

« Reply #17 on: October 08, 2018, 10:57:06 AM »

It's strange as I've always found they stick brilliantly, in fact I struggle to get them off at the end of the week. I suppose it all depends in the individuals skin.
Yes, good idea about the Mirena then at least you'll be getting Levenorgestrel and not a completely different progestogen/progesterone. I'd go for it but tried a coil once before and didn't get along with it.
I hope you're soon sorted sidse.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2018, 11:24:42 AM by linz57 »
Pages: 1 [2]