Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Got a story to tell for the magazine? Get in touch with the editor!

media

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Anxiety again  (Read 6853 times)

Karen max

Re: Anxiety again
« Reply #30 on: August 28, 2019, 11:34:46 PM »

Hi ladies
Hope your all feeling a little better ???

I've appointment with GP this Monday to ask to get changed from provera as it's definitely not helping me at all infect the side effects start the very next day after taking it , so meno clinic has told me to ask GP to change to different pill ( guess this will be a battle to have pill changed )

I'm getting along with the gel 4xpumps per day so that's good 😊

I will jump on and let you know how I get on at GP appointment

Fingers crossed I get sorted out

Kaz xx

AgathaC

« Reply #31 on: August 29, 2019, 11:07:23 AM »

Anxiety  :(

I would like my old life back. The one I had pre the peri-menopause.

At the moment, I feel like I'm about to sit an exam when all I'm doing is putting out the washing.  I've felt like this since I woke up today.  3 Danish pastries have not helped  ;D

Karen max

« Reply #32 on: September 02, 2019, 04:14:59 PM »

Hi you lovely ladies
Just to let yous know , was at GP today about getting the provera ( new GP yet again ) she hadn't a clue what tablet to change he to , she wanted to swap me back to the patches which I coukdnt get as they had stopped making them , told her no I wanted to stay with the gel as it was helping me , so I'm home awaiting to call her back tomorrow to see if she has read up on what pill I can be given instead of provera 😡😡😡😡😡😡

Take about rage !!! I'm bloody going crazy here , why don't they know anything about hrt ???

Kaz 😘 xxxx

Karen max

« Reply #33 on: September 02, 2019, 08:46:35 PM »

Birdy
I came out of the surgery so annoyed , I wanted to yell and scream at her but then I thought best kept my month shut , she had no clue what the he'll I was talking about !!
Il phone her tomorrow see if she has been in touch with hrt so they can advise her !!

I will keep you posted

And yes our health service is going from bad to worse makes me so bloody angry 😡

Kaz 😘 xx

Karen max

« Reply #34 on: September 02, 2019, 11:08:45 PM »

Birdy
It's a disgrace that GP,s know nothing about hrt , that there is 6 doctors in my group Patrice abd not one have a clue
Yes I will keep you posted

Kaz x

Karen max

« Reply #35 on: September 03, 2019, 09:27:35 PM »

Hi ladies
Just to let yous know my GP called me today to say she gad been on the phone to hrt clinic there isn't another tablet rather than provera she can give me ??? Yet hrt clinic me 8 weeks ago there was !!!
She did offer me the patch ..... the patch I can longer get from. Any chemist as they have stop making it 😡😡

So it's provera for me until I get my surgery , pray for me it's not much longer as these bloody provera definitely don't agree with me at all

Kaz xx

Karen max

« Reply #36 on: September 04, 2019, 02:58:47 PM »

Birdy
No she wasn't able to tell me but she did say it shouldn't be much longer ( il not hold my breath )
I started my provera last night so I normally get to day 3 before my tummy starts then the headaches and the mushy head feeling ..

Are you feeling any better ?

Kaz x

Karen max

« Reply #37 on: September 04, 2019, 10:22:00 PM »

Birdy
It's a bloody nightmare all of it .. and I'm getting really pissed of now with them telling me different things , hrt clinic told me to reduce the provera to 12 days every 8 weeks as side effects were so bad from it then they told my GP no tell her to go back onto them every 4 weeks bloody hell no wonder I'm confused

Aw birdy I was really hoping you would be feeling better you really are having awful time of it and I know exactly how you feel as anxiety floored me 2 yrs ago it was the worse thing ever

Kaz xx

Karen max

« Reply #38 on: September 09, 2019, 09:45:15 AM »

Birdy
Just jumped on to see how you are feeling ? Any better ?
I've been thinking about you and I really hope your feeling a bit better 😘

I'm on day 7 of provera so if I make it to day 10 il stop it ( noway can I do 12 days )
Mind you still no bleed yet but cramps in tummy are really bad so guess it's on it's way

Kaz 😘 x

Karen max

« Reply #39 on: September 11, 2019, 08:41:03 AM »

Birdy

Hopefully your feeling bit better ?
Mirtzapam done same with me , I was put on 15 mg then 30 mg then up to 45mg but they just made me feel really ill . I was on them around 14 months in total but had to get of them.
are you feeling any better from starting them ? They just made me feel dead inside !!

Kaz 😘 xx

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #40 on: September 11, 2019, 10:13:37 AM »

Your GP knows nowt! and is so, so wrong not to support you  :-\

Karen max

« Reply #41 on: September 12, 2019, 06:59:04 PM »

CLKD
They are really so annoying with their attuid they don't listen at all at how you feel and they know that bloody Provera wrecks me this is my last night on using it until next month but it's really kicked my anxiety of in turn then starts my tummy going crazy

Kaz x
Pages: 1 2 [3]