Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Not a Forum member? You can still subscribe to our Free Newsletter

media

Author Topic: Femseven patches  (Read 1310 times)

Vickylo

Femseven patches
« on: September 27, 2018, 07:31:09 PM »

Hi ladies

Had anyone been on femseven? Doctor has gave me these to try next. Currently on elleste duet 1mg but coming off them due to family history of dvt, also they don't seem to be working, anxiety still pretty bad. Doctor says patches are more safer than tablets

jillydoll

• Hiya
Re: Femseven patches
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2018, 08:07:47 PM »

Hi Vickylo.

I've been on femseven patches, but had to stop them because they gave me migraines.
Think I recall I was on them for about 1-2 months, but couldn't stand it any longer, every day I felt pressure behind my left ear, or I had a bad migraine.
I changed to Femoston Conti (pills) and now I'm fine on those. Had to tweek them a bit, but they're brilliant. Introduced Sandrena gel too, just for an oestrogen boost.
Had a bit of a problem keeping them stuck too.
But hey, they might be brilliant for you, be the best thing since sliced bread, as it were, so don't let me put you off.
Give them a try, and if they don't, you can always try something else......
Good luck, keep us posted....
Jd xx

Dotty

« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2018, 06:22:28 AM »

I think there have been posts on here saying that Femseven patches are out of stock till next year.

Dancing Queen

« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2018, 09:19:15 AM »

I`ve been on femseven sequi for nearly a month. They have helped my low mood enormously - that was the main thing I needed sorting, I could cope with the hot flushes but not the depression. had a problem getting the 1st 2 patches to stay stuck but think I`ve got the knack - warm them and the skin slighty and press hard for about a minute. My current one has lasted 5 days - a record! For me they are definitely helping. Don`t know about out of stock - the Dr managed to get me 6 months supply in a day or so. Hope they work for you x 

Vickylo

« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2018, 07:32:03 PM »

Thank you for you replies. I have 12 elleste tablets to finish before I can start on the patches. Had a migraine for 3 days which I am sure tablets have caused. Fingers crossed patches work. Sick of this menopause! Sailed through peri but full menopause is definately a challenge!

Hugs to all  :bighug: