Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please have a look at the questionnaire page if you have a spare minute.

media

Author Topic: How quickly did you feel sane again after taking HRT?  (Read 1487 times)

Swoo

How quickly did you feel sane again after taking HRT?
« on: September 02, 2018, 09:11:30 AM »

Hi - just found this site after going to the drs for anti-depressants but being advised to take hrt. Im 48 but blood tests made me think I was nowhere near menopause. 2 days of taking Elleste Duet 1mg and the feeling that Im going insane has already gone - does that sound right ?

Annie0710

Re: How quickly did you feel sane again after taking HRT?
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2018, 09:24:54 AM »

Some of it could be placebo but we can reap the benefits very quickly too.  I remember when I was first put on elleste solo within a few days my symptoms had vanished so very likely you've cracked it first time round.   Enjoy ! X

Just to add: my first dose was 1mg but about 3 weeks later symptoms started to creep back so dr increased to 2mg and I was right as rain again x

Swoo

« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2018, 09:49:30 AM »

I will keep that in mind about increasing it - I feel very lucky then that I could be sorted - thank you for replying x

Sgtvhilts

« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2018, 07:37:28 PM »

Oh yeah.
I started femeston 1/10 in april and was incredibly surprised how quickly the fog disappeared. 3 days!! I thought how on earth can it be that quick!!_ my only regret is that I didn't start it sooner. Put up with a ‘spaghetti ‘head, anxiety and forgetfulness for about a year. I know it wasn't placebo as i felt it creeping back so upped the dose to 2/10 and gone.
It is so nice to feel ‘normal' again, not just with the brain, but guts, itchyness the list goes on. I really am truly amazed.