Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Menopause Matters magazine ISSUE 75 out now. (Spring issue, March 2024)

media

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: New to this site ,think im going mad !!  (Read 8212 times)

Jet50

Re: New to this site ,think im going mad !!
« Reply #45 on: September 03, 2018, 01:11:52 PM »

Jet50. My heart went out to you when I read your post. This is such a crappy time of life without all the heart ache you must have 24/7 missing your son. My husband too added to my misery last year when my Peri symptoms were bad. At one point he told a neighbour I should be in a loony bin which really hurt. I think they are so used to us being the ' rock' of the family and can't cope so lash out. Since then we have talked and things have improved but it must be a scary, out of control time for them too. He can't understand why there are no answers when so many of us suffer the same symptoms (neither can I for that matter!). I read the post about supportive husbands in tears sometimes.

Hi and thank you Roseneath
For your kind reply, my best friend is going through a bad time see is 70 and her husband who is 74 is an absolute star although they bicker you can see how much he wants to help ....
My hubby needs to take a leaf ...
He is getting better

Big hugs sweets Xxxx

Jet50

Re: New to this site ,think im going mad !!
« Reply #46 on: September 03, 2018, 01:14:48 PM »

I think men need to be told that it isn't [often ;-) ] their fault?  Also, having a buzz word that he can throw back as he leaves the room might work .......

Yeh this is true ...
Ive a cast iron pan for the biggest BUZZ ever...

Jet x
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]