Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Got a story to tell for the magazine? Get in touch with the editor!

media

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Hair thinning on sequential Hrt  (Read 5896 times)

Optimist

Re: Hair thinning on sequential Hrt
« Reply #15 on: June 24, 2018, 12:47:58 PM »

Hi sunnydays, just to update and see how you're doing also...
1 month in with biotin, hair loss has slowed down to such a degree I'm over the moon! Had haircut last week and MH hairdresser said my hair had really grown with fresh soft hair at roots springing out 😊!
Now whether it's a coincidence or using biotin I don't know but whatever it is I'm a lot happier! I've slso stopped using the gel (almost two weeks now) and back on patches 100mcg with Mirena & feel so much better. Really hoping this combi is good for me , didn't feel I was absorbing the gel very well. Always got on with the everol patches and so far so good, sleeping much better and mood much better. Wonder if that's helped my hair shedding also?!
Have you ever considered the Mirena ? Mostly systemic...may be an option later down the line for you.
Anyway how are you feeling today? Any choices made? X

tika

Re: Hair thinning on sequential Hrt
« Reply #16 on: June 24, 2018, 01:28:28 PM »

Have been taking extra biotin for over a year now and have had amazing results to, I already had thick hair but it had become finer, its certainly much better now and more noticeably, I have an extra layer of growth hair at my forehead and at the side which is curly my fringe is thicker and takes longer to straighten now.

Sorry if this off topic but I had to say that it is the Biotin.

So please for you and that you are happy with the results, I have got my partner taking biotin now he moans but he takes it.

« Last Edit: June 24, 2018, 01:45:22 PM by tika »
Pages: 1 [2]