News:

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook

media

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

Author Topic: M&S  (Read 7338 times)

Dancinggirl

Re: M&S
« Reply #30 on: May 25, 2018, 07:43:27 PM »

Norwich is my favourite shopping city. You can still park and easily walk to all the shops you need. DG x

Daisydot

« Reply #31 on: May 26, 2018, 07:08:34 AM »

Well I've upped their profits this morning I've bought a bralet to try as I've got a couple of dresses with thin straps and not suitable for wearing the usual big boulder holders bras under but I'm a dd/e so saggy aggy is not getting let loose on Benidorm again I need something to stop them hitting off my knees in public,it's ridiculous I have chicken legs and these ginormous boobs towering over them,fingers crossed lol  :boobs:

Lanzalover

« Reply #32 on: May 26, 2018, 08:03:50 AM »

:boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs:

Pennyfarthing

« Reply #33 on: May 26, 2018, 01:31:08 PM »

Well I've upped their profits this morning I've bought a bralet to try as I've got a couple of dresses with thin straps and not suitable for wearing the usual big boulder holders bras under but I'm a dd/e so saggy aggy is not getting let loose on Benidorm again I need something to stop them hitting off my knees in public,it's ridiculous I have chicken legs and these ginormous boobs towering over them,fingers crossed lol  :boobs:

Ha ha I am so out of touch!! I thought you meant to type BRACELET and missed the C out. Now I get you. 😂

Daisydot

« Reply #34 on: May 26, 2018, 04:40:53 PM »

;D
I'm hoping not to get any swinging no action with this one lol.xx

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #35 on: May 26, 2018, 04:53:14 PM »

Yep, I read 'bracelet' too  :D

Should have gone to ...........  ::)

Daisydot

« Reply #36 on: May 26, 2018, 05:33:52 PM »

;D

jillydoll

• Hiya
« Reply #37 on: May 26, 2018, 07:56:12 PM »

How about a hammock?.daisydot. ;D
You'll knock someone's eye out if you get swinging them...lol
Only joking babe, mine are getting lower n lower, I'll soon be able
to took em in the waistband of my jeans, hehehehe   :-\

Jd x

Salad

« Reply #38 on: May 26, 2018, 08:02:51 PM »

Daisydot

« Reply #39 on: May 26, 2018, 08:48:30 PM »

I sent her a photo great likeness lol

Daisydot

« Reply #40 on: May 28, 2018, 01:18:52 PM »

Well I got my bralet today it's did the job I wanted it to tucked them in nicely so I can wear my summer dresses.i also broke out and bought two of the new longer length lace trimmed bras they have in I used my 20% discount.they didn't half perk them up they're not so close to my knees now lol job well done today  :boobs: :boobs:

CLKD

« Reply #41 on: May 28, 2018, 03:20:53 PM »

Until you wash the under garments  :whist:

Daisydot

« Reply #42 on: May 28, 2018, 04:02:50 PM »

::)Kerplunk  ;D ;D

CLKD

« Reply #43 on: May 28, 2018, 08:38:03 PM »

:lol:

Ju Ju

« Reply #44 on: June 02, 2018, 06:11:19 PM »

I'm in mourning. The only worthwhile shop in our nearest town was M&S and it's closed. I liked picking up bits and pieces in the food hall. The staff were lovely and the inside view was that the store was doing well, despite the choice of clothes sent to the store. They didn't have any say. However, there were issues with the building (asbestos issues) so I've been told, so it was top of the list for closures. The M&S in the next nearest town is badly laid out and not pleasurable to browse in. Not just my opinion. There is a big M&S out of town store 20 miles or so away, but too far away to go to often. I have a M&S credit card, which I shall stop using as I won't be shopping in M&S much in the future. I'm doing my homework to find one with better benefits.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4