Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Menopause Matters magazine ISSUE 75 out now. (Spring issue, March 2024)

media

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Pet hates  (Read 4275 times)

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
Re: Pet hates
« Reply #30 on: May 31, 2018, 06:20:15 PM »

Apparently the Brits say 'please' and 'thank you' more often than most cultures.  !

Apparently I'm not listening  :-\ whereas I think that he has imagined the things that he has told me  :D

jillydoll

• Hiya
« Reply #31 on: May 31, 2018, 07:36:12 PM »

I'll remember that one CLKD, lol  ;D
Ill use that one....when I cock a deaf un....

‘You must have thought you'd told me'.......lol

:rofl:

Jd x

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #32 on: May 31, 2018, 09:34:55 PM »

But I get "I know I did tell you" - this has been going on for years  :-\ until sometimes I doubt my own sanity.   :'(. So we have a his/hers calendar and if it ain't on there, we ain't doing it!  Conversation though is something else.  I do believe that he tells others and thinks that I was included in that particular conversation!

jillydoll

• Hiya
« Reply #33 on: May 31, 2018, 09:35:50 PM »

Haha  ;D

Daisydot

« Reply #34 on: June 01, 2018, 02:45:57 PM »

This is another one I really annoy me with,the great sandal saga,I buy sandals every year and I do the same thing put them on for five minutes say oh yes they're fine and dump the receipts or boxes then the torture begins.It doesent respect price either I never buy cheapies last pair I bought from Clark's £35 and they shredded my feet to bits in Benidorm and I was too far away from the hotel to do anything other than walk back in them,you should see the scarring on my insteps where they dug in and it was like Chinese burns so deep.I hate buying sandals/shoes/ footwear.I bought sandals today and the tags and receipts are in my jewellery box this time,just in case lol

jillydoll

• Hiya
« Reply #35 on: June 01, 2018, 05:27:31 PM »

Hi daisydot.
It's so annoying ent it.
I've bought 3pairs boots this last winter, 1 long brown, 1long black, and 1ankle boot.
They were fine when I tried them on, but when I've been out in them they've killed my little toes. :'(
Gutted.....I've got soft corns (I think they're soft) on both toes, and they really hurt.
Then when I go to wear my other older boots which are obviously worn in, it makes no
difference, the little toes kill.  >:(
Corn plasters, don't help either, sometimes I get the pumice on them in the shower, and that
helps for a day or so, then the pains back. Maybe I should buy wider fit, but then they feel too big.

I don't really have a problem with sandles, I'm just glad to give my little toes a rest.  :)

Jd x

Daisydot

« Reply #36 on: June 01, 2018, 09:10:08 PM »

Here's another one,people who call me dear get right on my t..s.
I can't abide it at all,dearie is even worse.I tell them you've just lost a potential friend lol.

jillydoll

• Hiya
« Reply #37 on: June 01, 2018, 09:46:08 PM »

The girl who helps out at my hairdressers calls everyone
Lovely.
Can you come over to the sink ‘lovely'
Take a seat here lovely . Lol
She's only about 16 , sounds so funny coming from someone
so young.

Tiddles

« Reply #38 on: June 02, 2018, 08:52:56 AM »

A thing I do that irritates me is if I spin round one way to do something eg turn clockwise from the kitchen work surface to the hob behind me, I have to go back the way I came ie anticlockwise to get back to where I was, I can't just continue clockwise all the way round.  So I waste a lot of my life spinning round which doesn't help the diziness and nausea I suffer due to meno / HRT.  Ridiculous ! ;D ;D
Pages: 1 2 [3]