Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Mobile version of the Forum Click here

media

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Does This Sound Familiar Ladies?  (Read 3277 times)

paisley

Re: Does This Sound Familiar Ladies?
« Reply #15 on: May 19, 2018, 05:12:36 PM »

I also think sometimes it doesn't matter what HRT or dosage you are on you will always get ups & downs. When I first started on HRT 9 years ago I really thought it was a miracle cure for everything & maybe for some women it is. I would start a HRT & after a week or 2 if it wasn't working then increase or change always looking for that miracle. I stopped all HRT 10 months ago because of the ups & downs & realized without it I was much worse. I just restarted it 5 weeks ago & I have decided I am not going to increase or change anything for a good 3 months. I don't think it will be that miracle for me but if it keeps me on a more even keel then I will be happy.  Kathleen hope you get some relief soon

Kathleen

« Reply #16 on: May 19, 2018, 06:34:05 PM »

Hello Dotty and paisley and thanks for your replies.

I think your comments illustrate why it can be so difficult to know what to do for the best at this time in our lives. I am tempted to increase my dose but may wait a while before making the change.

Thanks again for your remarks as every experience is valuable and we can learn so much from each other.

Wishing you both well.

K.

paisley

« Reply #17 on: May 19, 2018, 07:52:42 PM »

Totally agree Kathleen it is so hard with hormones to know what to do for the best isn't it? I am like you feel ok & think great it is finally working & then suddenly everything falls apart again for no reason at all. Apart from hormones my life is great. I just think for the first time  I am going to go slowly & not change anything too quick. It's hard though because we desperately want to feel good all the time again quickly. But it also helps me knowing that others feel like this which makes it sort of normal.
Pages: 1 [2]