Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook

media

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: Managing the tearfulness  (Read 8981 times)

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
Re: Managing the tearfulness
« Reply #45 on: May 23, 2018, 09:42:28 PM »

PHEW! glad to have you back on board, I missed you!

How's today been?

..... and I haven't any idea what my post about 'shelves' might have meant  :o

Snoooze

« Reply #46 on: May 24, 2018, 12:29:14 PM »

Damned technology - welcome back!
JP x
Too right! 😏
I wish there was a “Notifications” option as well for this forum. I lose track of topics I have posted and responded to.
Thank you Joaniepat! I had to wait a few days until admin would approve my registration request. I am not going to play around with my profile again 😬

Hi MrsBella, welcome back!
At the top of the page you will see 'show unread posts since last visit' then underneath that 'show new replies to your posts' and if you click on that you will see the posts you have commented on. That will help you keep track.

Mrs Bella

« Reply #47 on: May 24, 2018, 09:00:28 PM »

There is a 'notify' tab at the bottom of each topic but I'm not sure what it does exactly. I'm sure some folk here must use it and will be able to explain.
JP x
Mmmmmm...I ticked that but have no idea how or where I am notified. A ting noise would help as I am getting so lost with/on who I have responded too. Instagram has that option and it's fantastic!

Mrs Bella

« Reply #48 on: May 24, 2018, 09:10:29 PM »

PHEW! glad to have you back on board, I missed you!

How's today been?

..... and I haven't any idea what my post about 'shelves' might have meant  :o
Awwwwww, thank you CLKD! I missed the chatting. It was frustrating as I could see replies to my posts but couldn't respond. And yesterday I couldn't get on the site due to maintenance or something or other. Oh well, I am free to chat away now.
Yesterday was fabulous! I went to the movies and had lunch with a group of friends. It was refreshing to get out of the house and off the farm. I must do it more as I get lost in the days/weeks with mundane chores. Everyone needs a bit of fun in their lives.
LOL, I was a bit confused by the “shelves” bit. I assumed it was a typo. I make them all the time.
How have you been CLKD?

Mrs Bella

« Reply #49 on: May 24, 2018, 09:19:57 PM »

Damned technology - welcome back!
JP x
Too right! 😏
I wish there was a “Notifications” option as well for this forum. I lose track of topics I have posted and responded to.
Thank you Joaniepat! I had to wait a few days until admin would approve my registration request. I am not going to play around with my profile again 😬

Hi MrsBella, welcome back!
At the top of the page you will see 'show unread posts since last visit' then underneath that 'show new replies to your posts' and if you click on that you will see the posts you have commented on. That will help you keep track.
Thank you Snooze! I tried that. I pressed the tabs which had replies but nothing happened? I did a screen shot to show you. Oh man, I thought I could attach the screen shot and can't seem to do that either. The technicalities of this site is sending me bonkers. I need to go to Uni and do a 101 Navigating Menopause Matters course 😉😆
« Last Edit: May 24, 2018, 09:22:06 PM by Mrs Bella »

Snoooze

« Reply #50 on: May 24, 2018, 09:26:45 PM »

Not sure why it's not working for you? Hopefully someone with more technical knowledge can advise?!

Mrs Bella

« Reply #51 on: May 24, 2018, 09:47:16 PM »

Not sure why it's not working for you? Hopefully someone with more technical knowledge can advise?!
I think I just managed to nail/get it as I pressed the tab and it lead me to here. Woo hoooooooo! Thanks for your help Snooze 😊
« Last Edit: May 25, 2018, 06:37:13 AM by Mrs Bella »

Snoooze

« Reply #52 on: May 24, 2018, 09:50:05 PM »

Ah that's good! It may have been that you had already read your replies before clicking on it earlier..

enchantedworld

« Reply #53 on: August 21, 2018, 11:49:54 PM »

i'm always crying at the moment . especially when i see babies - its quite embarrasing to be in the middle of a shop and there are tears running down my face .... will this feeling ease off or will i always be like this ... :'(

Dancing Queen

« Reply #54 on: August 22, 2018, 09:57:11 AM »

I`ve recently joined this forum, picked up on this thread and reading it am thinking... that`s me!! Thank god I`m not alone in being a sobbing mess.  I cry about 5 times a day sometimes and yes it is embarrassing when you do it in public or in the pub when you`re supposed to be enjoying yourself! have only been like it about the last 5 months when my periods started getting really all over the place so think it`s definitely hormonal.  There was some heartache over a man which doesn`t help but feel I should be getting over it by now, well I would if I was my normal self. Am in the process now of trying to get the Drs to sort me out with HRT instead of antidepressants, I don`t want to go down that route if possible. Everyone understands when you tell them about your hot flushes etc but if you say I`m crying all the time they think just get over it what have you got to cry about! Well apart from the ones who have also been through it...not bloody men that`s for sure lol  ;)

Antigone

• First Flush
« Reply #55 on: August 31, 2018, 12:38:45 PM »

Obviously I'm not happy to read about anyone crying but it's such a relief to read this, as I sit here a sobbing mess. I've been on Evorel Sequi for two months -- I'm menopausal and it's my first HRT -- and so I'm waiting for the three-month deadline, by which time of course everything will be sorted and I'll be feeling much better. Won't I. As it stands I feel like I want to run away and keep on running.

I just want to feel normal again. I had a bereavement in September 2016, and a relationship ended around the same, and then my periods all but stopped (one in December 2016, another in August 2017, then nothing). Fast-forward to August 2018 and I'm feeling devastated and can't stop crying  :(

Ax
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]