Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Mobile version of the Forum Click here

media

Author Topic: Femsevon sequi 50 out of stock  (Read 706 times)

optisight

Femsevon sequi 50 out of stock
« on: April 18, 2018, 10:00:26 PM »

Having being on Femseven sequi 50 patches for over 12months I was pleased to report I was very happy and felt fine! Main symptoms prior to using HRT were mainly psychological ie anxiety, low mood and irritability++  Also aching joints and lack of umph in general
HRT greatly improved all the above

When I last went for my prescription the Pharmacist said Femseven was "out of stock at their supplier indefinately" so I changed to Everol Sequi

It has been Ok but I'm not sure if it's just my imagination but I think I felt better on Femseven?? Recently my symptoms seem to be returning.

Been to the Pharmacy today to ask in Femseven back in stock, but they said unfortunately not

So has anyone else had problems obtaining Femseven Sequi 50 patches recently and in view of the fact that symptoms are starting to re-emerge is it likely that i need a higher dose? Is that what generally happens...

Skiprat

• First Flush
Re: Femsevon sequi 50 out of stock
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2018, 02:12:49 PM »

Hi I've just joined this site for the same questions you are asking I've been on Femseven Conti and have been feeling great but I couldn't get anymore patches so have had to change to Evorel Conti I'm now experiencing anxiety and my flushes seem to be starting again.  :'(

ladylollipop

Re: Femsevon sequi 50 out of stock
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2018, 09:06:06 PM »

Hello skiprat, I am also on fem7 patches for 3 weeks now.The spaced out feeling I have had is gone but still suffer anxiety. How long did it take with the HRT to get rid of the anxiety?

Best wishes
Lady Lollipop