Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Not a Forum member? You can still subscribe to our Free Newsletter

media

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 15

Author Topic: What part/parts of your body are ticking you off just now  (Read 30109 times)

Robin

Re: What part/parts of your body are ticking you off just now
« Reply #75 on: April 19, 2018, 11:49:15 AM »

I'm really not surprised any more. It's taken seeing a gynaecologist, a uro gynaecologist, a bowel doctor, neurologist, phsychiatrists, psychologists, gp's and several other types of dr/ consultants, several invasive procedures and many horrible medications for me to finally realise it was the menopause. Not one mention of it from any of the doctors. Getting appropriate treatment is a whole other battle. Things are just starting to change for me and that's all from the information I have gleaned on here.

I like the sound of the gel possibly getting rid of the problem so I'm off to read up on it. Looking forward to hearing how you get on with it. Thanks Daisydot.

Robin
« Last Edit: April 19, 2018, 11:51:39 AM by Robin »

Robin

« Reply #76 on: April 19, 2018, 11:50:32 AM »

Good luck Joaniepat hope it works for you too

Daisydot

« Reply #77 on: April 19, 2018, 11:53:22 AM »

Hi JP she's an absolute star isn't she. I'm already feeling a difference my redness has died down and my eyes feel tighter but more comfortable and I've only used two of the Blephaclean wipes this morning.there a tenner from boots and 9 from amazon.i cut one wipe in two as recommended on another site and that worked great as one for each eye in case of cross infection.cant wait now till the gel gets delivered and I try that as it's meant to be the best.the mites are manky but apparently we all have them on our skin etc microscopic obviously,but still manky lol.my mum was registered blind and my eyes have always been a concern but that didn't seem to register with any of these geniuses either.anyway I'm so pleased so far well done Robin xx

Robin

« Reply #78 on: April 19, 2018, 12:14:35 PM »

Oh Daisydot I can't tell you how much that means to me. I've been so unwell both physically and mentally with the menopause that I had to give up my job and have felt so useless to everyone in my life. I've felt like a completely rubbish mum and wife because I haven't been capable of looking after myself never mind anyone else and that was the opposite to how things used to be. And your timing was perfect as things are just starting to change. You've really perked me up. I'm so pleased it's working for you. It was the same for me instant relief. I like your idea for cutting the wipes I will remember that.

By the way your earlier posts on this section really made me smile. You're making a difference  even to those just reading not posting 😁

Robin
Xx

« Last Edit: April 19, 2018, 12:16:07 PM by Robin »

Daisydot

« Reply #79 on: April 19, 2018, 12:35:39 PM »

Hi Robin I'm so sorry to hear you've had such a crappy time it's not easy on ladies is it,I've had about five years of feeling like you do couldn't bear the thought of even interacting with my grandchildren I was so bad so I understand how your feeling,every wee thing is a bloody mountain to climb but you will get through it and yes it makes such a difference to your confidence if you can even help one person while your feeling like that I get that,that's why I get so ticked off at the professionals how could you go through your life not doing your job to the best of your ability and not taking a pride in being able to make someone's life richer with your skills and knowledge I just don't get that.I fully understand when our ladies say no I'm scared I'm bothering the docs or no I'm scared to confront them or challenge them, when you don't feel at your best every single day is a challenge and that's why some days we could fight Goliath and others we crawl back into our shell everyone experiences that and if more ladies understood this their life would be more copable so if more of the professionals could discuss this and not be so quick to dope us up with brain altering drugs it would make a huge difference in my humble opinion of course lol,all most of us want us a listening ear and a wee bit of TLC.Youve done a great service for me and I'm sure a lot of our other ladies will be lurking in the background thinking the same so well done you,xx

Robin

« Reply #80 on: April 20, 2018, 08:04:09 PM »

Absolutely spot on Daisydot and thank you

Robin 

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #81 on: April 20, 2018, 09:58:01 PM »

Indigestion ...........

JaneinPen

« Reply #82 on: April 21, 2018, 09:09:10 AM »

Bad back. Listing to the right. Wish I could stand upright

Daisydot

« Reply #83 on: April 26, 2018, 06:36:27 PM »

Hi herdwick have you tried the heated back wraps from boots they are impregnated with ibuprofen so don't half help with inflammation.theyre in red wrappers and usually come in a pack of two.I find them a godsend for lng journeys.x

Daisydot

« Reply #84 on: April 27, 2018, 04:10:32 AM »

Hi Robin hope your well? Never realised how much bum I've lost till I did my coach trip lol it's really annoyed me I could do with a cushioned bum rest it feels like my bum muscles have evaporated,think I need one of those bum implants the rich get 😂😂

Robin

« Reply #85 on: April 27, 2018, 07:13:11 AM »

Oh Daisydot ouch. I know exactly what you mean 😆. I wonder if bum muscles will be affected by testosterone. Hopefully I will soon find out. Did the wipes and  gel work Daisydot? I've been wondering how you were getting on.

I read your other post and it sounds like you had an amazing holiday. I'm so pleased anxiety didn't stop you going. I did shudder though at the thought of the coach in the mountains on narrow roads incase there was a steep drop at the side. I can't even watch that on TV 😂 but the  views must have been fabulous.

I'm getting on well with my new HRT regime. I'm sleeping for the first time in years 🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉 icant believe it. I hope me saying that won't jinx it. There's still a very long way to go but that's a really good start. Far more than I expected.

What's ticking me off at the moment is itchy armpits! Never had it before but it's quite annoying. Not the best look in the world to be scratching your armpits like a gorilla 🙈

jillydoll

• Hiya
« Reply #86 on: April 27, 2018, 06:13:24 PM »

My spare tyre.
It ent that big, I'm trying to shrink it, but not having much luck.
Think it's there to stay, it's seemed to have made itself at home.

Also, my back in the middle is sore, maybe from the gardening I did last week,
right across the centre, it kills when I first get up in the morning.
Unless, my spare tyre is getting too heavy for it..   :  :sigh:

Jd x

Daisydot

« Reply #87 on: April 27, 2018, 08:48:25 PM »

That's great robin I'm so pleased it's startung to kick in for you it really is a bit of a hit or miss game isn't it but it pays to persevere.
My eyes weren't so bad when I was away I used the wipes day and night and they certainly helped,I just seem to prefer them but maybe now I'm home I will try the gel again and see if any major improvements can be made but overall it's definately helping my eyes so I'll keep plodding away till I go back to the consultant on the 22nd it'll be interesting to see what he has to say,plonker lol.
I forgot to take my redbush vanilla bags with me and that ticked me right off plus I was awake at the weirdest hours considering the tours each day were so hectic and I was definately tired,I'll need another holiday to catch up 😂😂

Kernow

« Reply #88 on: April 27, 2018, 08:51:14 PM »

I've decided all is a lost cause...everything looks gross :'(

Daisydot

« Reply #89 on: April 27, 2018, 08:58:41 PM »

I'll bet it doesn't 😂
You have a beautiful heart so sod everything else 😂
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 15