Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Mobile version of the Forum Click here

media

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5

Author Topic: Cruise  (Read 10534 times)

Robin

Re: Cruise
« Reply #45 on: May 07, 2018, 06:56:06 AM »

:ola:  fantastic news Shellb I so pleased for you. The world is your oyster now!  :ola:

Daisydot

« Reply #46 on: May 07, 2018, 07:36:36 AM »

I'm so pleased for you Shellb it's such a huge mountain you've climbed but you did it,as Robin says the worlds your oyster now.
Stick to short haul the first few times you go anywhere and your confidence will continue to grow,you'll get blips but you'll find it easier and easier to cope with them and remember most countries in Europe are just as well equipped as ours if not better,my medical attention when I lived in Spain was far superior to here so I have no problems when I go there because I know exactly where to go and what help I can get,I'm off again on Thursday to Benidorm and I can't wait bags are all packed and raring to go 😃.
Well done xx

Robin

« Reply #47 on: May 07, 2018, 08:04:56 AM »

Daisydot and Shellb, It's really uplifting to read you have both overcome your anxieties enough to be able travel abroad. I've a way to go yet due to added complicating factors but I'm getting better every day and really beginning to believe I will have my own adventures soon. I'm really pleased for you both and thank you for putting a spring in my step this morning. Happy holidays Daisydot xxx

Daisydot

« Reply #48 on: May 07, 2018, 12:22:52 PM »

Thank you Robin as you say your nearly ready and I'd recommend a few trips out and about before you fly further afield it really does build your confidence up.i cant believe the change in me,I was scared of nothing and used to fly back and forward to my house in Spain without batting an eyelid I had my car parked at airport long term and they used to bring it to me to meet my flight and off I'd go not a care in the world just dying to get back to my cats and my ducking and diving to raise funds for them.then it suddenly all changed I lost the plot and everything nose dived I couldn't meet people or go anywhere I was scared of everything.we sold up and came back to the U.K. and things just got progressively worse for the next 5 years BUT I'm back with a vengeance now 😂 it takes a wee bit of time and hard work but you'll bounce back with the right help and support.xx

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #49 on: May 07, 2018, 12:27:54 PM »

Postcards please ?

CLKD

« Reply #50 on: July 27, 2019, 05:27:30 PM »

'Mass brawl' breaks out on P&O cruise ship Britannia ............  ;D

Foxylady

« Reply #51 on: July 27, 2019, 06:21:07 PM »

Oh I saw that over someone dressed in fancy dress as a clown!!! ;D ;D maybe he was giving out the jelly and ice cream!!

CLKD

« Reply #52 on: July 27, 2019, 09:09:00 PM »

Don't let jaypo know  :-\  :-X

I wouldn't give a thank U for jelly  :sick02: and clowns can be freaky  :o

jaypo

« Reply #53 on: July 28, 2019, 12:30:41 PM »

BOO!!!
 Clkd,wasn't me honest 😆😂
 Cruising is going down the pan,ships are getting bigger and bigger and it's honestly like Blackpool at sea,they seem to cater for this type of crowd now,the type that just want to eat and drink as much as they can,we have stopped going with P&O once 5* luxury,now think butlins,hence the reason we now only go with Cunard,a lot more expensive but well worth paying for.the bigger the ship,the worse the passengers
Obviously I'm so well behaved 😇😇😇

Foxylady

« Reply #54 on: July 28, 2019, 12:45:54 PM »

Hows the weekend going?

jaypo

« Reply #55 on: July 28, 2019, 01:10:14 PM »

Just arrived yesterday,so went out for our supper,just having a quiet day today after the long drive 😊

CLKD

« Reply #56 on: July 28, 2019, 02:00:36 PM »

Quiet thus far ............  :whist:

I didn't think it was you causing the riot as you are otherwise entertained ;-).  This time  ;)

Spangles

« Reply #57 on: July 29, 2019, 06:30:10 AM »

I've never experienced ‘Butlins' at see with P&O. I go fro smaller ships and not the newer, larger ones. However it clearly states in the dress code that fancy dress etc is not allowed. P&O have also said that there was no ‘clown' on board, therefore I think it's probably the tabloids running short on crap,stories to attract readers😂😂😂

Two hoots

« Reply #58 on: July 29, 2019, 07:40:56 AM »

I got home yesterday from a cruise on a larger Celebrity ship.  I don't drink or eat too much, I've never taken part in a fight and I don't lie around the pool all day.  I like to go to the talks, this time I found the Russian royal family talk fascinating and it brought to life the fabulous palaces we visited in St Petersburg.  A cruise holiday gives me the opportunity to visit some amazing places that I'd never get to because I'm afraid of flying, and sailing from Southampton there is no limit on how much luggage I can take  ;D

A cruise is what you want it to be, don't believe everything you read in the papers  ;)

CLKD

« Reply #59 on: July 29, 2019, 11:58:43 AM »

Who gave the talk on the Russian Royal Family?

I think that I would enjoy the experience ........ DH thinks that he would be bored  ::)
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5