Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Got a story to tell for the magazine? Get in touch with the editor!

media

Author Topic: New here and worried  (Read 1075 times)

Herbie73

New here and worried
« on: March 30, 2018, 06:56:55 PM »

Hi there,

I hope someone can help put my mind at rest, firstly I suffer from health anxiety so everything is cancer in my world.

So this is my problem, 2 months ago i was 4 days late, didn't think nothing of it , then last month 6 to 7 days before my actual period I started spotting, that month I hadn't had the mid cycle spotting which I have been getting for the past year, so the spotting turned into my period which lasted 7 days ( normal for me) so I stopped bleeding on the Sunday had no spotting until the following Saturday, which worked out to mid cycle spotting, it only happened for 1 day but since then I have had pin**** bits of blood here and there, I am 5 days away from my period and its no way near as bad as last month the blood is bearly there I problably wouldn't notice it if I wasn't looking( have become very obsessed), I also have had in the past night sweat which have subsided now, brain fog, disturbed sleep( waking 5 or 6 times a night) back and joint pain, apparently snappiness( I don't see it myself) I'm 44 have had a clear smear in the last ten months, what I want to know are these common symptoms of perimenopause the bleeding mainly as this is reall y freaking me out, I am convinced I have endometrial cancer.

Anyway any advice would be welcomed many thanks

Herbie xxx

Dotty

Re: New here and worried
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2018, 07:01:16 PM »

Sounds like typical peri menopausal symptoms.

Dancinggirl

« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2018, 09:38:42 PM »

Hi and welcome to MM Herbie73 - sounds very typical for early peri menopause to me - it all started like that for me in my mid 30s! . Read up all the factual info on this site to get clued up as it will hopefully reduce you anxiety.  DG x

Dottyaboutdurham

« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2018, 09:21:57 AM »

Hello and welcome,

please try not to worry ( I know its easier said than done ) I am fairly new to the forum, but on it you will find lots of information and advice- even my GP advised me to this forum ! Everyone's body is different and if you are really worried I would make an appointment with your GP, if nothing else it will ease your mind as being anxious is not good for your health.
Take care and hope you feel okay,

:bighug: