Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Menopause Matters magazine ISSUE 75 out now. (Spring issue, March 2024)

media

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Am I going bonkers  (Read 5379 times)

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
Re: Am I going bonkers
« Reply #30 on: May 23, 2018, 10:44:19 AM »

If you read 'my depression' or whatever I called the thread  ::) you will see my struggles.  I have to take an AD for Life. 

Maybe begin your own thread if you have any queries so that you don't get 'lost' here ? 

Charys

« Reply #31 on: May 23, 2018, 08:34:58 PM »

Hiyer.....I'm also on venlafaxine (have been for 19 years) and am also not 'allowed' HRT. (for Breast cancer reasons). Just thought I'd say Hi, and happy to chat and shared experiences if you'd like to. I'm 49 and although I currently have my ovaries and uterus intact...I'm on very bad terms with them right now.  :-\

I'm very perimeno at the moment - but getting on with it as best I can but like you 'losing the proverbial plot' often. Take carex 
« Last Edit: May 23, 2018, 08:39:40 PM by Charys »

ladylollipop

« Reply #32 on: May 24, 2018, 06:29:50 PM »

Hello Charys, was your post for me? If so I would be happy to talk with about our experience with venlafaxine. Just let me know but I am off to New York tomorrow and will be back next Friday. I don't think I have time to write before 1st June. Best wishes from Germany
Lady Lollipop

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #33 on: May 25, 2018, 11:48:14 AM »

Oh New York!  Postcard please  ;D

I can't bear the thought of being trapped in a Smartie tube with 100s of other smelly, farty, noise people  :D.  So I enjoy hearing about peoples' travels, I was talking to some Swedes this morning ........

That could be perceived as being bonkers ;-)
Pages: 1 2 [3]