Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook

media

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Question About the Jitters.  (Read 4559 times)

Petals

Re: Question About the Jitters.
« Reply #15 on: February 21, 2018, 07:31:16 AM »

Hi Ladies!

Thank you for the welcome!! I can't tell you how nice it feels to share this with someone who understands!  I try very hard to smile through my day but often lately can't wait to get alone to cry  Kathleen,   The jolting awake is awful and scary! It's reassuring that others have it too.  This week my feet and jaw  ache ... and I had cold spells! Anybody? REALLY?!?!?    If my head fell off it wouldn't surprise me. I'd just pick it up and add it to the list!!
An odd thing helps me with the adrenaline rush and dread at night .. I hold an ice pack in my hands as I go to sleep. It seems to calm it down. Maybe the distraction of the cold.. I'm not sure. Just thought I'd share in case it helps anyone else.
I hope you are all having a great night!!
V

Hi Valentine,

It's reassuring to know others feel the same as I'm finding it all very scary - wasn't prepared for any of this.

Valentine

Re: Question About the Jitters.
« Reply #16 on: February 21, 2018, 07:39:59 AM »

Hi Petals!
You are correct about the tests not being accurate in peri.Trust yourself! Your symptoms are not coincidental! Try not to be afraid. The fear makes everything worse.  Everything will be okay. I lost my mom two years ago as well and it definitely made everything worse and harder... and sadder.  Don't feel alone anymore. I promise I have had so many ridiculous symptoms that I would understand anything you are going through. I have been lucky to have a doctor that reassures me that it's real and I'm not crazy!🙃
😊 V
Pages: 1 [2]