Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Not a Forum member? You can still subscribe to our Free Newsletter

media

Author Topic: Evorel Sequi  (Read 1407 times)

pamb

Evorel Sequi
« on: November 19, 2017, 04:03:34 PM »

I'm due to start my Evorel Sequi patches at my next period.   My last period was a normal bleed period but the one before that was more like brown spotting.  I've started spotting today and wondered if I only have spotting and no normal bleed, should I still start the patches within 5 days or should I wait for a definite bleed?

Also it mentions on the info that you shouldn't use them under tight clothing.  As I feel the cold I usually wear light thermal leggings under my trousers.  Does anyone else do that or does it affect the efficacy.

Many thanks

pamb x

Samade

Re: Evorel Sequi
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2017, 01:35:36 PM »

I started these at the end of august, my periods were quite irregular so just started them.
I think if your spotting was roughly when you would expect your period I would start them

pamb

« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2017, 02:28:29 PM »

Thanks for the reply Samade.  I was thinking on those lines too.  I would expect my period to start on Friday which would be 4 weeks since my last one, so probably wait until then and see if I get a proper period and if I don't then just start then.

How have you found the Evorel Sequi by the way?   They seem to be a huge patch and not sure if it would be best to put them on bottom or side of thigh.

Regards Pamb x

Samade

« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2017, 11:59:44 AM »

They have helped me, I feel generally happier and mood was my main problem. It took about 3 months to take effect on my mood, early days though i hope it continues.
I'm only allowed half a patch but still quite big. I've tried various area, I find high up on the bum works best for me, about 5-6 inches below my waist

pamb

« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2017, 03:00:30 PM »

Thanks again for the reply.  Tiredness and low energy has been the worst of my symptoms so hoping the patches help, although not looking forward to the progesterone part of the treatment as I know there are more side effects with that part - tiredness being one of them!