Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Mobile version of the Forum Click here

media

Author Topic: Really really struggling with health anxiety  (Read 2531 times)

Yammy1

Really really struggling with health anxiety
« on: October 04, 2017, 01:12:01 PM »

I had a good day yesterday so why oh why do I feel so bad today.  It all started with a pain in my left arm and now has progressed to full blown panic. now my chest is sore and i'm very dizzy, I know it's anxiety but it feels so real and scary  :'(. I just feel what's the point living like this, not knowing from one day to the next how i'm  going to feel and how it will effect me. really at the end of my rope and finding it very hard to continue to exist like this. Sorry for the rant but it's a really bad day

Debbielev

Re: Really really struggling with health anxiety
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2017, 04:06:53 PM »

Bless you I had a bad day yesterday and am ok today.
What hrt are you on if any?
I only sleep 6 hours per night and have dropped a dress size in about 6 weeks so that is weir ding me out too😳

Yammy1

« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2017, 04:20:57 PM »

I'm not on hrt as I've tried a few with no success. Started magnesium today so fingers crossed this will help x

Yammy1

« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2017, 10:40:04 AM »

Not too bad today Sparkle, That's just it, fine one day bad the next then fine again, If I knew I would just have a bad week every four or so I think I could cope better. But  i'm up showered and am going to go to shopping centre for some retail therapy. I probably wont make it past the shop doors but I feel well enough to at least try at the moment. Will report back later, hopefully after a good days shopping and no meltdown  :lol:

Yammy1

« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2017, 01:53:32 PM »

Well I made it.  :banana: I went to shopping centre, took half hour to find parking space, nearly gave up but didn't. Now I only went to one large store but I even managed to but a few bits, I  know it sounds silly but I'm delighted with myself.    Who knows tomorrow may be a bad day again, but for today I'll be happy.

Yammy1

« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2017, 09:39:36 PM »

True Sparkle, it's the little things that make us happy. Day two of magnesium and so far no nasty side effects, so fingers crossed it will be of help

Yammy1

« Reply #6 on: October 06, 2017, 03:13:57 PM »

Will do Sparkle, not feeling great today , very jittery and anxious. Just trying to shake it off. I'm off now to get my flu Jab,  talk again soon x

Kathleen

« Reply #7 on: October 06, 2017, 05:22:40 PM »

Hello Yammy1.

I just wanted to send hugs. The jittery feelings are the pits I know and they shred your confidence.

I hope you feel better soon, you are not alone.

Take care.

K.

Yammy1

« Reply #8 on: October 06, 2017, 07:46:20 PM »

Thank you both for your well wishes. Not feeling too bad now just tired, this anxiety really is exhausting but I didn't have a melt down I just need an early night and hopefully tomorrow will be a good day 💕