Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook

media

Author Topic: Evorel sequi breast mass  (Read 2440 times)

Ruby2

Evorel sequi breast mass
« on: August 03, 2017, 01:35:37 PM »

Hi, I have been taking evorel sequi for 6 weeks with no breakthrough bleed and I have noticed a large mass in my right breast. I am about to change to the progesterone patch again which made me feel awful last time. My anxiety is awful. Thinking about coming off it. Any experiences?

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
Re: Evorel sequi breast mass
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2017, 02:37:12 PM »

See your Practice Nurse or GP to get the breast felt?  Did you have lumpy breasts previously?

I wouldn't stop until you've had advice.  Some ladies find they feel really ill during the progesterone part of HRT  :-\

Ruby2

« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2017, 03:53:34 PM »

Thanks. Seen the go she wants to refer me back to the breast clinic. I was only there 8 months ago, had mammograms and they drained cysts. I feel very poorly  at the moment been in hospital suffering from cardiac issues/ anxiety/hypothyroidism. I don't want to go back to the clinic, I have had enough! The progesterone patch gives me very bad indigestion. I am tempted to quit HRT.

paisley

« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2017, 04:54:45 PM »

Firstly you definitely need to get checked out & secondly apart from the progesterone phase  do you feel any better on the HRT. The progesterone was always the worst part for me too

Ruby2

« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2017, 09:39:39 PM »

It has stopped the sweats but had no bleed and aren't the breast lumps caused be too much estrogen?? Bp has gone higher too. It states on packet to stop immediately if you have a breast lump or spikes in bp.

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2017, 10:05:19 PM »

It is a lump though in the worrying sense of the word?  I knew immediately when I felt a lump that it was different to other types of sensations in the breast.