Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please have a look at the questionnaire page if you have a spare minute.

media

Author Topic: Woolly head  (Read 3155 times)

Ellie1965

Woolly head
« on: July 18, 2017, 10:15:51 PM »

Hello, I'm new to this forum but have enjoyed reading the posts and at last feeling that I'm not going mad! Lots of the symptoms I'm experiencing I can see others have too! I just wondered if anyone has any advice for the "woolly head" feelings, it sounds weird saying it but it's happening so often it's really starting to affect my life- any advice would be much appreciated xx

Salad

Re: Woolly head
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2017, 10:46:51 PM »

Hi Ellie1965  :)

You're definitely not going mad - I find that 'cotton wool' headed feeling so draining, it stops me concentrating on anything!
Unfortunately no constructive advice for you as I take HRT but I can empathise.

:welcomemm:

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2017, 01:30:04 PM »

We have a thread on 'doing stupid things', I'll bump it.  My head feels full of soft putty in recent weeks  ::)

Usually it's due to having busy dreams or sleeping to heavily!

Yorkshire Girl

« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2017, 06:58:46 PM »

Hi Ellie I wake up quite often with a "woolly head" and Salad is right it's draining. Sorry can't really give any advice on how to stop or help them x

Ellie1965

« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2017, 08:56:41 PM »

Thanks for your replies - even though there doesn't seem anything can be done, it is good to know that you all know how it feels - best thing I ever did finding this forum- thank you so much xx

dulciana

« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2017, 05:58:27 PM »

Do you notice this at any particular time of day, Ellie1965 and do you have any sort of coping strategy?   If I get this, it's very often in the mornings, which can make being on the ball to play for Sunday morning services (I'm an organist) quite a challenge.   My coping strategy involves book-marking all the hymns, highlighting everything I've got to play in the service sheet, and taking regular sips from a glass of cold water throughout the service.   That way, I have more of a chance of staying on top of things......................!
« Last Edit: July 23, 2017, 06:02:53 PM by dulciana »

Anjia

« Reply #6 on: July 29, 2017, 09:17:36 AM »

I find some days I just cant concentrate to read its awful what I have noticed is when I first put on my new estrogen patch the next day its worse ?

Anjia

« Reply #7 on: July 29, 2017, 10:49:25 AM »

Its awful Sparkle I love reading it drives me mad x