Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Got a story to tell for the magazine? Get in touch with the editor!

media

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Sphincter repair and vaginal wall repair  (Read 5709 times)

Yammy1

Re: Sphincter repair and vaginal wall repair
« Reply #15 on: June 05, 2017, 01:04:21 PM »

Ah ok thanks taz, I'll try get an apointment asap

Taz2

« Reply #16 on: June 05, 2017, 01:09:21 PM »

If you mention that you are two weeks post surgery and think you have an infection they should fit you in quickly. Is the sphincter repair ok and it's just the vaginal wall one that's causing problems?

Taz x

Yammy1

« Reply #17 on: June 05, 2017, 01:16:47 PM »

Yes, the sphincter seems fine, it's just like a very light period, only see blood when I go to bathroom, really light and I just thought that was causing smell. When I was in hospital nurse said I would have a 'gush' at some point about a week or two but I just seem to have slow light blood, but your right better safe than sorry

Yammy1

« Reply #18 on: June 06, 2017, 05:00:42 PM »

Went to doc this morning and so glad I did, she took a swab and put me on antibiotics which she may change when she gets results back. I am in a lot of pain today just standing or sitting is agony, doc read me the riot act about doing too much, basically said to do nothing for next week or so, because I was doing a little around the house and out walking she said my stitches won't be able to do it heir job as I'm putting too much pressure on them, so it's feet up and rest like I've been told, hopefully won't take too long for antibiotics to kick in
Pages: 1 [2]