Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Not a Forum member? You can still subscribe to our Free Newsletter

media

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Prolapse cramping  (Read 6476 times)

cubagirl

Re: Prolapse cramping
« Reply #15 on: June 01, 2017, 01:37:21 PM »

Thanks Taz. Found that site earlier it was what made me think again as to cause.

cubagirl

« Reply #16 on: June 01, 2017, 10:06:18 PM »

Doubt mine are bonnie either sparkle. After my daughter was born, by Section, I was walking along the hospital corridor. 2 nurses walking in opposite direction said it was good to see me up & about as last time they saw me was inside out!  ;D Horrid vision I'm sure.

cubagirl

« Reply #17 on: June 09, 2017, 12:20:05 PM »

Just back from gynae clinic. Prolapse is slight, pain is adhesions which they can't do anything about unless I develop bowel or bladder problems. So I basically just have to continue with pain relief for cramping. So sore after examination.  :(

Claireylou

« Reply #18 on: June 09, 2017, 06:07:25 PM »

I hope you feel better soon Cubagirl. Feet up tonight with a hot water bottle and some tlc, you deserve it xxx  :tulips2:

Elizabethrose

« Reply #19 on: June 09, 2017, 06:37:29 PM »

Really sorry to read this cubagirl. I wonder whether mefenamic acid would help you. It's on prescription and is prescribed for bad period pain and pelvic cramping. It's an NSAID so anti-inflammatory. Obviously don't know whether you are able to take it but maybe take it when you have a flare up.

cubagirl

« Reply #20 on: June 09, 2017, 10:21:15 PM »

Nothing prescribed, rest assured if it gets really bad I'll ask for something stronger than paracetamol. Used to get Buscopan for period pain, maybe that would help.
Pages: 1 [2]