Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Menopause Matters magazine ISSUE 75 out now. (Spring issue, March 2024)

media

Author Topic: Prempak C  (Read 1713 times)

Sandra2017

Prempak C
« on: April 07, 2017, 05:20:37 PM »

Hello,
I've been told that Prempak-C (0.625, 0.15) is to discontinue, which I'm finding quite upsetting as I've been on this for 2 years (since the age of 38) and am very happy with it.   I look forward to my monthly 'bleeds' (and even the stomach cramps) as it makes me feel 'normal'.  I've tried Elleste Duet which made me feel bloated and miserable, as well as having no bleeds.  Premique has been mentioned, but I believe this is also to be discontinued. I'd be very grateful if anyone has any advice with regards to alternatives I can take.

dazned

Re: Prempak C
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2017, 05:42:08 PM »

:welcomemm:

It such a shame that is going to be discontinued as you and many others are doing well on it,very upsetting for you. >:(

Many do very well on femoston ,this too will give you a bleed each month if there is anything to shed. Hope you find something else to suit you soon.

peri

« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2017, 08:14:28 PM »

I went from pempak c to evorel 50 patches without any problems, in fact I felt even better.  Didn't get on well with elleste at all though.  Patches are better for you as they don't have to go through your liver like tablets.  I hope you find something that suits and keep us posted x

Dancinggirl

« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2017, 09:50:11 PM »

Hi Sandra 2017
Try Femoston 1/10 - this often suits many women very well - it has a kinder progesterone. DG x

Janice68

« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2017, 11:00:27 AM »

Anyone knows why they are discontinuing the horse urine hrt and does it include all of them just wondering, not on any just on vagifem. Just Being nosey just wondering why  because it helps some people.
Jx