Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please have a look at the questionnaire page if you have a spare minute.

media

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Rollercoaster Hrt  (Read 2830 times)

Jimsmrs

Re: Rollercoaster Hrt
« Reply #15 on: April 10, 2017, 03:15:19 PM »

I was under Prof walker at Edinburgh Royal Infirmary, I was diagnosed with Graves Disease...
Spoke to GP this morning
and she wants me just to take half my kliovance tablet this morning, I have a pill cutter, normally take a full one at night and wean off them.
Then have blood test for Thyroid function she thinks something is clashing,..I feel a lot better today and actually got dressed, instead of lying in bed, first time in 4 days and took the dog out..Whether it's the extra Sertraline kicking in I don't know...but after all the messing about with the Premique, being put on different strengths, then another brand I have been totally put off...it must've caused some kind of disruption with something...baby Jane
I hope I end up like you and have no need for Hrt...,
Will look up Jimsmum's posts

Henckenstein

• First Flush
« Reply #16 on: April 11, 2017, 02:55:44 PM »

Saw what you said about your horrible symptoms after one dose of kliovance; I've been on it a week and have genuinely never felt worse.
Prescribed by a 27 year old female doctor who opened her Mimms & pretty much stuck a pin in to decide which one to prescribe  :o
Agree with what others have said re your thyroid & the need for an endocrinologist's input in figuring out what will help you.
I wish you the very best

Jimsmrs

« Reply #17 on: April 11, 2017, 03:38:17 PM »

Aw thank you
I think that's why the dr wants me to wean off, so nothing overshadows anything in my blood test, like starting from scratch.. but just taking half of the kliovance tablet in the morning after I've eaten instead of a whole one before bed... has made a huge difference in how I was feeling this time last week..my appetite is creeping back and no more diarrhoea..
Fingers crossed I'm over the worst.

Keep going back to your Dr, like I did cos I've learned the past couple of weeks not to suffer in silence 😉
Pages: 1 [2]