Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook

media

Author Topic: Anyone experienced side effects with menopace  (Read 16326 times)

Mumalmighty

Anyone experienced side effects with menopace
« on: March 17, 2017, 03:41:02 PM »

Hi , I've been taking menopace now just for about 8 wks. Round about the time I started taking it when I look back, I started with this pain in my arm amongst lots of other normal peri symptoms which prompted me to go to the docs at which time he offered me blood tests to check for allsorts including perimenopause. They all came back normal so I just never went back and decided this awful pain in my left arm was just another symptom. I've posted about the pain a few weeks ago and was given a bit of advice about it but I still didn't go back to docs. It's a strange thing, my arm swelling one minute up nxt minute down throbbing tingling aching. Anyway all this week I just decided to come off menopace as I didn't think the doses of each vit was very high so just got some well women instead as it has a few other things in it. Gradually as the week has gone on the pain in my arm is disappearing not gone completely but loads better than it was. Is this a coincidence? I feel the best I've felt in ages today and am ovulating which usually sets me off worse with everything. Cud there possibly be side effects of coming off menopace. Any comments wud be greatly appreciated  :thankyou:

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
Re: Anyone experienced side effects with menopace
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2017, 04:38:02 PM »

Did your GP know about your taking 'menopace?  It seems a bit of a co-incidence that symptoms are now receding.  I would stop the 'well woman' too and allow your body to sort itself.  Maybe keep a mood/symptom/food diary to give you an idea as to where you are?

Mumalmighty

« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2017, 05:08:58 PM »

No CLKD I don't think I did. yes I think that's a good idea. Was just trying to help myself a bit. I think well women just doesn't have soy isoflavenes but it's worth a try just to see wat happens. Thank you  :)

CLKD

« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2017, 05:38:44 PM »

Go back to your 'usual' day-by-day eating/exercise regime etc. for 3 weeks and then decide if you need any 'supplements'?  Have you tried the Alternative room here, maybe there may be threads there with advice?  Although some things may help some ladies, not everyone gets good benefit, it really can be Trial and Error  >:(  ::)

Let us know!  How old are you by the way?

Mumalmighty

« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2017, 07:30:57 PM »

Ah yes I will look at that. I'm 49 in July. I can't believe how much better I am today I know I shudnt speak too soon. Yesterday and the day before I was dreadful in myself not my arm as much. I've taken ADS before and years ago slimming pills and it felt like I'd had a mixture of both, U know that jittery feeling like something rising from my stomach and affects ur speech and thought pattern was really weird plus generally unwell my eyes were so sore and I was very snappy. Today I feel different. My head is clear aswell very normal like. I will let u know how I get on. By the way snappiness hasn't gone anywhere  :-\

CLKD

« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2017, 08:13:22 PM »

HORMONES !  ::)

Eat little and often.  Exercise gently.

Mumalmighty

« Reply #6 on: March 17, 2017, 08:27:44 PM »

Thank you I will try  :gym: :)p