Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Mobile version of the Forum Click here

media

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: new member  (Read 5354 times)

Mumalmighty

Re: new member
« Reply #30 on: March 11, 2017, 09:58:25 AM »

Sorry and yes sleep is the only escape for me too I sleep quite well but wake very early. Even the sweats don't keep me awake. mind u I do have 4 kids and 5 dogs to see to. Don't think I told u I'm 48 just so u know  ;D x

daisy2004

« Reply #31 on: March 11, 2017, 07:30:47 PM »

hello mumalmighty dont be daft about going on it really is good to chat with you wow 4 kids you must be shattered i only have 1 i am 48 on monday i no what you mean about hrt i will be starting my 4th new one on monday the doc said its just getting the right one that suits you but how long will that take its a year now and i am getting more and more symptoms so makes me wonder if its doing anything i feel tearfull alot and dont feel the same person anymore i used to look forward and get excited about plans i have but thats all gone i hope things get better for us how old are your kids (if you dont mind me asking) x   

Mumalmighty

« Reply #32 on: March 12, 2017, 11:45:03 AM »

Aww well happy birthday for tomoro💐:D I know it awful l, now I know why it's called the change! It really does change everything. My kids r 19 16 12 and 9 three boys and a girl they're more independant now but I still wash iron cook clean for them all, my two elder boys work now so really treat the house like a hotel lol and the younger two fight a lot haha! I have 4 pugs and a German shepherd crackers I know but the German shepherd was bought as a guard dog more than anything but she's the hardest to look after as is so busy and demanding all the time.,fortunately I don't go out to work I feel so sorry for the ladies that have a family and work aswell that are going thru these awful changes. Even my doctor asked if I worked I said no he said good Cos it makes it much harder if u do! I'm 49 in July and had my daughter wen I was 39 I didn't think of the fact she wud be hitting puberty at the same time as I'm changing lol! U can imagine how challenging that is 😩 How old is your child ? X

daisy2004

« Reply #33 on: March 12, 2017, 12:46:01 PM »

I have a daughter daisy she is 12 and is great . I go to work I clean houses so it's very demanding and hard work so when I feel rough it's not nice . It's good you don't work with a full house must be demanding also you must have a lot of patience lol I am just off to Manchester for the night for my birthday enjoy the rest off your day x

Mumalmighty

« Reply #34 on: March 12, 2017, 02:49:12 PM »

Ooh one daughter how lovely :) yes that's hard work. Well I hope you have a fab day ! And a lovely birthday 🎊🎉🎂x

daisy2004

« Reply #35 on: April 02, 2017, 10:30:23 AM »

hi does anyone else experiance there gums bleeding when brushing there teeth ive had it a while now but now my gums get really sore and painfull and find it hard to chew food also my teeth have got more sensitive would like to hear if anyone else gets this as another symptom and can this happen during menopause ?

Misty22

« Reply #36 on: April 02, 2017, 10:50:27 AM »

Hi Daisy2004,I started having the same problems with my teeth and gums two years ago,I even had oral thrush!My dentist was very good and yes he blamed it on my hormones.He told me to take extra care cleaning my teeth,using a bottlebrush between teeth to protect the gums

daisy2004

« Reply #37 on: April 02, 2017, 11:16:35 AM »

hi misty22 thank you for the info another thing to add to the list lol x

daisy2004

« Reply #38 on: April 02, 2017, 03:16:53 PM »

hi megamind thank you for your advise i am at the dentist soon so will mention it to him x

Mumalmighty

« Reply #39 on: April 03, 2017, 10:30:29 AM »

Hi daisy2004 hope ur ok. I also suffer from bad gums and although it is Hereditary for me recently it became far worse. I went to the dentist for my routine scale and polish and to mention that 2 of my back teeth were becoming loose (my gums bled terribly) but the dentist found I had an infection so before he cud do a deep scale he prescribed me some antibiotics. Well I'm astounded as for about  3 weeks now since the course of ABs finished my gums haven't bled once and my loose teeth r not so loose I cudnt believe it. I don't know if it will last but I'm over the moon to not be spitting loads of blood each time I brush. I must've had the infection for as long as my last visit to the dentist which is usually 3 months due to my bleeding problem and my gums were always so red and sore but at the mo they r fantastic. Just wish all the other things were but it's one less problem. Hope u get sorted at the dentist. Am sure he will be able to see if u have an infection all not. Good luck  :)
Pages: 1 2 [3]