Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please have a look at the questionnaire page if you have a spare minute.

media

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

Author Topic: Men on the forum  (Read 25974 times)

Menomale

Re: Men on the forum
« Reply #60 on: March 03, 2017, 04:22:35 PM »

In my opinion, the inherent concept of a forum relies on its members and the discussion. Thus, for the forum's sake it is healthy to discuss what sort of member is allowed or not and the reasons why it is so.

dahliagirl

« Reply #61 on: March 03, 2017, 07:35:56 PM »

Menopause Matters forum's strength is that people who are going through menopause can share information and personal experiences, and discuss them. Hopefully, this helps to educate us and helps us through the maze of the medical system and provides support on the way. It is a uniquely female experience.  I don't think most men are particularly interested in joining a forum about menopause.  The information is there to read if they want to be informed.

Blakeygray

« Reply #62 on: March 04, 2017, 01:06:11 PM »

I applaud the man for coming here and trying to get some info.  Hopefully he'll encourage her to join and we can be of some help but right now this is a woman only forum.

I'm old school, I appreciate women only spaces,  they're getting rarer by the day but acknowledge that the world is changing and  if man pretends to be female and joins,  we won't know.  Equally a woman could join and read posts with her husband and there's nothing we can do about it.

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]