Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Got a story to tell for the magazine? Get in touch with the editor!

media

Author Topic: Evorel Sequi Transdermal patches  (Read 1687 times)

Flewog

Evorel Sequi Transdermal patches
« on: February 07, 2017, 07:49:40 PM »

New to site, been using these for around 5 months, they are great and have helped me to become me again. However I seem to have developed a problem, the patch is now leaving a raised and sore red mark, it itches like mad when I have it on >:( tried legs butt and even tummy, nothing can escape this dilemma !!! Does anyone else have the Sam problem, I really hope I have not got an allergy to the adhesive :-\

flutterby

Re: Evorel Sequi Transdermal patches
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2017, 08:24:37 PM »

Hi Flewog  :welcomemm:
When I used Evorel Sequi I found occasionally it stung when I first put it on for a few minutes, but no itching. Strange that it has started after five months. I am sure someone will come along that has had a similar problem and hopefully has a solution
Flutterbyx

Flewog

« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2017, 08:46:06 PM »

Thanks Flutterby, he I found it odd, the packaging changed thought it could be a new developer but it was the same company well the one I have on now seems to be ok but it does leave me with a mark when I take it off, and my skin is dry and a little flaky like sun burn lol. Using a moisturiser on it hoping it will do the job! 

flutterby

« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2017, 09:33:37 PM »

The adhesive was always a problem leaving black squares over my bum (from black knickers). Try some E45 cream, especially if you can get it with urea - called Itch relief cream it is great for dry itchy skin

Autumn16

« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2017, 12:31:55 PM »

Hello
Baby oil takes the black marks off,,  put some oil on cotton wool and it just wipes off😁