Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook

media

Author Topic: prostap Injection  (Read 1397 times)

Julieb1712

prostap Injection
« on: January 19, 2017, 11:52:50 AM »

Hi I had the Mercian coil fitted on 10 November, I have been bleeding since May 2016, just been back to see my consultant, the bleeding is still there although considerable less, and I have no clots, she wants me to stick with it for another 4 months, I know it worked and people praise it, but it's really getting me down, she recommended Prostap injection one today another in 28 days and another after 28 days again, bedding should stop after second injection.

Has anyone else had this treatment.

TallulahsMom

Re: prostap Injection
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2017, 07:09:28 PM »

Hi Julie

I just picked up your post from another thread and wanted to see how you were getting on as we have been having a pretty similar experience but I bled from 4th December 16 and have gone to just random spots when the GP started me on cerazette about 10 days ago.

Like you my kids are the same ages and both of mine have autism so I know it's a crazy running around lifestyle you have. I don't know how you are getting on now with not bleeding - I resisted the coil because I didn't like the permanency of it but cerazette had worked fabulously for me. By the 4th tablet it was random little bleed and now I get the occasional spot.

I came here looking for Floradix reviews as my Ferritin is 16 (within normal but down from 145!) and my iron is 12.7 again normal but with no ferritin left I just feel tired. The iron tabs don't agree with me so I am going to try the Floradix right now.

Just wanted to lend you some support, hope you are okay xxx