Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Mobile version of the Forum Click here

media

Author Topic: What was that feeling? scared me to death  (Read 1802 times)

warwick01

What was that feeling? scared me to death
« on: January 09, 2017, 08:39:08 AM »

Wow - can anyone relate to this feeling I had during the night?? went to bed but was restless so got up and made a cup of tea around 3:00am.

I am 2 weeks into changing my HRT all bearable but when I sat drinking my tea this feeling came over me in my head, hard to explain but felt a blanket was being put over my brain, at the very same time it felt like adrenalin rush in the pit in my stomach. Scared me to death.

Went back to bed at 4.15 but woke with butterflies in my stomach and feel shaky this morning.

Thanks for reading Wxx

Elizabethrose

Re: What was that feeling? scared me to death
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2017, 09:04:54 AM »

Hi Warwick

Sounds as if it was an adrenaline surge to me. There's been a thread discussing this recently, perhaps have a read. I'll post the link below x

http://www.menopausematters.co.uk/forum/index.php/topic,34416.0.html

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2017, 10:42:06 AM »

Have a  :bighug:

Taz2

« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2017, 01:44:05 PM »

Was it a bit like the feeling you get on a fairground ride -  sort of falling away of the tummy? If so I get this occasionally but have never found out why.

Taz x

warwick01

« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2017, 02:38:53 PM »

Yes Taz - horrid

I do agree with Elizabethrose it could be adrenalin surges.......... but it was the most intense feeling I have ever had last night. I was sweating during the night, very agitated that's why I got up and made a cup of tea.

I hate feeling like this  >:( don't want to go out at the moment cos 'what if ' that's how I think all the time. Hope to get some relief when the Tibolne kicks in.....

Wxx