Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Mobile version of the Forum Click here

media

Author Topic: Recent unread posts gone  (Read 8214 times)

nearly50

Recent unread posts gone
« on: December 29, 2016, 09:50:03 AM »

There used to be a link to 'recent unread posts' which seems to have disappeared, is this happening to everyone or something weird with my set up?

bramble

Re: Recent unread posts gone
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2016, 11:28:54 AM »

It's still there beside your avatar at the top.
Bramble

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2016, 01:40:37 PM »

Right at the top.  But it doesn't always show how many recent posts so I have to scroll through all the rooms  ::)

nearly50

« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2016, 05:22:53 PM »

Hmm, I don't have it there, don't know what I've done.  ::)

thanks anyway.

nearly50

« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2016, 05:31:54 PM »

On the top orange bar click the small + button to -
That should get your posts options up
It's under Register & Join on the top green bar

thank you so much! Did not notice that + at all

Hurdity

« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2016, 11:21:11 PM »

There used to be a link to 'recent unread posts' which seems to have disappeared, is this happening to everyone or something weird with my set up?

Ooer I never look at these - I'd be there all day  ;D - there are  so many posts!  I just go to the sections I'm interested in - usually All Things Menopause and New Members!! I gave that up because I ended up having to wade through all the chat posts before finding something I wanted to read and answer - so that's the other way of doing it - just going straight to the board. Some sections I never even visit - or rarely.....

Hurdity x

nearly50

« Reply #6 on: December 30, 2016, 09:50:08 AM »

I just click on 'mark all messages as read' once I've caught up with the ones of interest so just a different way of doing the same thing really :)

babyjane

« Reply #7 on: December 30, 2016, 10:48:01 AM »

I read my 'new replies to your posts' because those are the ones I have posted in.  then I look at the 'unread posts since last visit' but I only open threads that catch my interest, usually This and That for the general chat and New members as sometimes I can contribute, plus Other Health Issues.  So much of the menopause boards, especially HRT related threads, does not interest me as I have no experience of it apart from VA and Vagifem. I will open anything thyroid related as I do have experience of that  :).