Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Mobile version of the Forum Click here

media

Author Topic: The time my testosterone exploded  (Read 4474 times)

Kikie

The time my testosterone exploded
« on: November 28, 2016, 01:48:04 PM »

Many years ago, when my menopause had started and my hormones were fluctuation, I had an 'interesting' few months.  Suddenly I found I was having to shave my legs twice a day and my libido hit the sky. Unfortunately I was not in a relationship at the time. What a waste!  As a result I seriously found myself imagining grabbing the rather gorgeous young postman by the collar and pulling him indoors, not to mention other passing fanciable men (to be honest I wonder now if I was wearing testosterone goggles...)  I didn't but boy it was tempting!  So that's what it's like for men all the time is it?!  Unfortunately that phase appeared to use up my testosterone allowance, hence me now being back on HRT. Not that it has worked yet.  :-(

Annie0710

Re: The time my testosterone exploded
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2016, 06:43:38 PM »

I didn't ever grab a postman but pre meno I did think about sex a lot during the day and would text my partner naughty things, it wasn't just that we were in a newish relationship as I was like it before .  We were very adventurous and took risks where we did it too. 

I want those days back !
(I'd lay money on the fact my fiancé does too)

:-)

X

Tempest

« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2016, 11:24:57 PM »

And here was me thinking you'd left a tube of Testim on the radiator or something....... :rofl: :rofl:

Annie0710

« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2016, 11:28:05 PM »

I must admit I did check my lids were screwed on tight when I read the title lol x