Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Mobile version of the Forum Click here

media

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: Any thoughts on Homeopathy  (Read 18299 times)

DaisyB

Re: Any thoughts on Homeopathy
« Reply #45 on: June 21, 2017, 06:35:42 AM »

Will do DM- migraine started again yesterday morning - started sepia last night. Will let you know how I get on.  ;) 

daisysareyellow

« Reply #46 on: July 12, 2017, 02:45:57 AM »

Both of my older brothers are doctors and one works in an Emergency Department. He always says that if alternative medicine worked, they would have their own emergency departments. However, when an emergency strikes, where do people go? Yep! Straight to a GP or hospital! Having said that, both brothers believe strongly in the benefits of healthy diet and exercise. Neither of them are overweight. I have also tried to eat a healthy diet my entire life and I am currently 61kg and 173cm tall at 51 years of age. I personally do not believe in homeopathy, but I do believe in healthy eating, exercise and trying to live as stress free as possible. Being good to others is also really important I think as it comes back to you.

dangermouse

« Reply #47 on: July 15, 2017, 07:21:41 PM »

There's certainly no replacement for ER when someone has a serious injury or organ failure. Complementary medicine is more a route to health as opposed to a quick fix which Western Medicine is about, with clear easily tested cause and effect. It's modern and, like a gastric band, can cut out the bulk of natural healing for fast results. It's very important it's down to the individuals choice as, even with Western Med, if you don't believe it will work, it probably won't.

I went to see a homeopath today and she told me the remedy I need (after a very long consultation) was Pulsatilla and laughed as it was the first one I mentioned which got rid of chronic sinusitis after 3 years on and off amoxicillin. She said the Sepia may have just eased some symptoms but I have the 200c to take 2 doses per week so will report back!

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]