Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please have a look at the questionnaire page if you have a spare minute.

media

Author Topic: End of period - annoying symptoms  (Read 3984 times)

End of period - annoying symptoms
« on: August 03, 2016, 04:48:33 PM »

The last few periods I have discovered a set of annoying symptoms. Curious if anyone can relate? I felt great just before and during my period and then, wham, diarreah, stomach ache on and off, burning sensation in both vaginal (outer) area and anal area (just inside), sleeping issues and irritated eyes. Are these symptoms of low estrogen possibly? I would imagine that estrogen could be low right after your period?

Edit: forgot the annoying watery discharge.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2016, 05:03:38 PM by 20032003 »

Sammas

Re: End of period - annoying symptoms
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2016, 06:26:56 AM »

Hi,
I have got the bad stomach symptom after the last few periods, feeling like I have got a bug Also nausea, tired and irritable Are you on HRT? Hope you get things sorted😃

« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2016, 10:27:05 AM »

Hi,
I have got the bad stomach symptom after the last few periods, feeling like I have got a bug Also nausea, tired and irritable Are you on HRT? Hope you get things sorted😃
Not on HRT. Yesterday I was slightly nauseus. And I agree with tired and irritable. I'm at least better today....

« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2016, 08:01:28 PM »

Like I said, I feel much better today. No diarreah and no stomach pain to speak of. And Sammas you are absolutely right, it did feel like a bug. But I'm sure it's not.
Today the thin kind of stinging watery discharge has been replaced by stretchy egg white mucus.... Peri is....fun....