Advanced search  

News:

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook

media

Author Topic: newbie  (Read 3164 times)

precious4

« on: July 27, 2016, 03:44:18 AM »

Hi everyone
just want to say thankyou for the add..an to let you know this group has helped me with my anxiety and it let me know there are others out there suffering the same symptoms i have..thought i was dieing there for abit lol...meno sucks :-\

Jessicaponies

Re: newbie
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2016, 07:16:18 AM »

Hi, I haven't been on here long my self but find this site very helpful

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2016, 08:36:21 AM »

:welcomemm:  browse round.

precious4

« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2016, 03:07:43 AM »

Ty i have been browsing an have posted but in the wrong places i think lol...i wil blame it on my stupid confused state from time to time :-\...some times just reading these posts make me feel human again ty

precious4

« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2016, 03:09:39 AM »

:)ty jess still wrking it out but it is helping
Hi, I haven't been on here long my self but find this site very helpful

Janice68

« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2016, 07:05:09 AM »

:welcomemm:

Hi Precious 4,  meno not kind I'm afraid !! I'm glad you've found this forum the people are so nice and helpful your in good company!!!
Jan xx

precious4

« Reply #6 on: July 28, 2016, 12:29:36 PM »

Hi jan..the last few weeks have been bad ..heard all the usual things for meno symptoms but i had so many more..glad i found the site its helping me to feel less anxious if i understand whats going on i can cope..its the not knowing why my ears are whoosing an ..why the night mares..an the headaches the nausea..an so on lol..feeling alittle more normal lol ;-)

Janice68

« Reply #7 on: July 28, 2016, 01:26:39 PM »

Hi Precious4, I know all these symptoms are very scary and symptoms just keep rolling in too!
I'm glad you found yourself here to MM.
Are you from Australia then?

I also have a whooshing ear my right one!!! all thanks to meno it just rattles on. I had a hard time when that one came in dizzy. nauseas etc. But you adapt! hearing not so good that side too!!
I'm glad you're feeling less anxiety and now understanding. what's going on that helps.

Keep posting  Jan x

precious4

« Reply #8 on: August 01, 2016, 08:55:22 AM »

Hey jan yer im from aussie land..an im glad i found here to...i hate going to dr..was getting to the give up point..i got at least 20 symptoms lol tired nausea ringing in ears headches fatigue flushes bloating weight gain ab pain back pain eye pain lol brain fog aches sleep probs an the list goes on...hard time is when at wrk as i drive..an dont feel like being social but its part of the job..not on prescribed meds yet hopeing to find something natural if things get to bad :-(..hate tabs..but hate flatuating hormones wrse  i thing lol..

Janice68

« Reply #9 on: August 01, 2016, 09:32:25 AM »

Oh lovely!! Aussie land!!
Yep I hate going to docs too! Have all your symptoms and more and going to see doc again about pelvic issues, getting worse!!
I have days where I don't feel social too
and I just want to be alone!!
How do you keep going especially working too?
I don't like taking tablets either. side effects etc. I can't take hrt due to side effects and making it worse for me. But I do take local estrogen for VA which helps
Otherwise seeing how it goes now!! also on 20mg AD for help with anxiety.
Bless you xx
« Last Edit: August 01, 2016, 08:45:14 PM by Janice68 »

precious4

« Reply #10 on: August 03, 2016, 03:50:24 AM »

Hey janice yer aussie is beautiful...and with wrk im a personel are attendent with the ederly ..the main thing for me is the driving..when it first started the anxiety an depression found me going thru red lights twice :-( but thankyfully through my oldies storys of there meno experiences an talking on here an finding others that have similar symptoms  it has made things easier to deal with..i do take a calmative when im anxious i only take one it helps but as i hate tabs dont want to wholly rely on them...how long you been going  thru this janice..hrt so they say for me with my family history isnt an .option yet..my dr of 20yrs will be back soon so hopefully she can sugest somthing as she knows my history ..an sadly dont think my male Dr's have any idea lol..

Janice68

« Reply #11 on: August 03, 2016, 11:36:48 AM »

Hi ya! Not bad Aussie eh!!

I have to say never seen a male doctor about meno!  ;D
Yep,  see your doc when she comes back and see what she suggests?

I don't see my doc now! I've changed to another female doc who is very understanding and knowledgeable and who has experience as she has been through it and another thing she listens too!!

The peri started for me 6yrs ago but back then very subtle though! The odd hot flushes and the odd irregular period . Hair loss!!Then the last few years sleep problems VA,bladder and bowels. It was so frightening and I didn't have a clue what was happening. Then anxiety of course kicked in.

Then last year I crashed !!
Crashing fatigue, nauseas to name a few it's been one thing after another it's been very debilitating throughout.

As you say it helps to talk to others and hear their stories and too no that you are not going mad!! And that others are going through it too!
Blinking hormones!!

Changing the subject here do you watch Wentworth? If so did they kill of Bea Smith I know what the freak did. I like that programme!!

Keep posting
Jan x

« Last Edit: August 03, 2016, 11:47:07 AM by Janice68 »

precious4

« Reply #12 on: August 03, 2016, 12:21:32 PM »

Lol janice it stopped yrs ago and sadly yes..lol the freak still a freak...i know im expecting it to get worse before it gets better...an thankyou for the chats janice where are you from over there hun x

Janice68

« Reply #13 on: August 03, 2016, 12:51:31 PM »

It's called the The New Wentworth over here!! The old programme was Prisoner Cell Block H years ago!! Wentworth just not long finished in Sunny Aussie!

I'm in breezy sunny  Hampshire in the Southeast of England.
Where are you in Aussie?

My doc said it will get worse !! how much more can we take!!  But it will get better one day!! Your learn to adapt and our poor bodys!!   X
« Last Edit: August 04, 2016, 06:57:28 AM by Janice68 »

Riley04

« Reply #14 on: August 04, 2016, 08:12:06 PM »

Hi precious
I'm fairly new to this site too and only just starting to get to grips with things meno!  I'd be really interested to hear what you use for anxiety, it's the pits, no escape...... if only we had a magic wand xxxx