Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Mobile version of the Forum Click here

media

Author Topic: Rosehip for aches and pains?  (Read 5075 times)

breeze

Rosehip for aches and pains?
« on: May 28, 2016, 07:46:31 PM »

Hi

Just read an article which said rosehip is good for arthritis and general aches and pains.  Before I buy some tablets I wondered if anyone else had tried them, and had success?

breeze

Dulciana

Re: Rosehip for aches and pains?
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2016, 08:34:05 PM »

My hubby gets gout sometimes, which gives him aches and pains in his toes.  He drinks rosehip tea first thing in the morning, during these attacks, and says it helps reduce some of the inflammation. 

SadLynda

« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2016, 11:00:11 AM »

my diagnosis of bunions I made a couple of months back is 'gout' :(  I heard how berries help so started taking them in 'smoothies' and the swelling went right down, I have just ordered Rosehip juice and tea to try so will update results in time.

katsclaws

« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2016, 12:06:18 PM »

Cherry tablets are good for gout. My DH has been taking these for a year (after Voltarol tablets were stopped without prescription) and not a single attack of gout since he started taking them. 

SadLynda

« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2016, 09:01:41 AM »

Thanks katsclaws :)

breeze

« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2016, 10:44:42 AM »

Thanks everyone.  I've bitten the bullet and ordered some.

I'll let you know how I get on.

wombat62

« Reply #6 on: June 09, 2016, 01:57:20 AM »

Rosehip tea if it also contains hibiscus is good for lowering blood pressure as well! By the time I've had this tea for this and that tea for that, I spend all day in the loo lol!

breeze

« Reply #7 on: July 07, 2016, 09:52:14 AM »

Just to give a quick update.

The rosehip tablets seem to have hit my shoulder pain on the head.  Am very impressed as I do not like taking drugs unless absolutely necessary.

Have decided to keep them by as a general anti-inflammatory/pain killer.s

laquesabe

« Reply #8 on: July 25, 2016, 03:35:49 PM »

I've just been diagnosed with slight osteoarthritis in my hips..at 50 !!. Its too young I feel and i am fit and active, maybe too much ? Anyways, the Dr has recommended Rosehip and i am excited to start taking some. The reviews are excellent. I've been in pain for 2 yrs now and I hope that I can reduce that and stop taking pain killers before i exercise !