Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook

media

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: 'Over Tired', Anyone?  (Read 10736 times)

Jessicaponies

Re: 'Over Tired', Anyone?
« Reply #15 on: July 13, 2016, 04:34:52 PM »

Just got home from work shattered again, going to grab a couple of hours on the sofa before hubby comes home. I daren't go to bed yet as I will be wide awake come 2 am. Its these short nights that do it for me. if I wake up with a hot flush because its quite light I just cant get back to sleep again.

Annidav

« Reply #16 on: July 13, 2016, 07:40:27 PM »

Not over- tired but have had that crushing fatigue all day and still - been in a work seminar all day and it was hell trying to keep my eyes open - my whole body feels tired; can't go to bed as daughter is at a friend's school performance and not home for another hour.....

Lady Daviot

« Reply #17 on: July 13, 2016, 10:19:36 PM »

Hi Guys, my first post and I am in perimenopause, not on anything at moment but constantly tired, have had iron infusion due to low iron and although iron up from 7 to 118 still knackered and wondered if some form of HRT would help with tiredness, anxiety ( instead of the odd Diazepam) and insomnia. I am now 47 probably been in peri for a couple of years now ( when I had major out of the blue panic attacks 24/7 ). The hot flushes have started to increase. I take the usual vitamins, magnesium, multi, evening primrose etc. I stay in Aberdeen which seems to be GP led for Menopause Clinic or private. Any suggestions before I see GP would be great as they refuse to do the FSH test as they can fluctuate.

walking the dog

« Reply #18 on: July 16, 2016, 06:18:55 AM »

In the past two weeks I have not been able to stay awake past seven in evening had go bed and slept til seven next morning without waking up ! The has happened three times now, including last night. Should I be concerned?

walking the dog

« Reply #19 on: July 16, 2016, 07:11:57 AM »

Initially I feel refreshed and great but it only lasts about three days then I have to go to bed early again as it feels like I have taken a valium!

walking the dog

« Reply #20 on: July 16, 2016, 08:15:39 AM »

Looking back I used to feel like this after my son was born and once,a month for about the first six months of his life I used to go to bed early and sleep through as if i was catching up on the lost sleep.
Now though its happening every few days ; I think I have turned old ! !!!

Mardy

« Reply #21 on: July 19, 2016, 11:12:02 AM »

I have been sleeping badly due to being overly warm. It's been very muggy. I wake early & am in a panic. It's become routine.

I try & get back to sleep but more often than not don't - just lie there in a stressed out mess situation.

I tried googling it & it seems that panic can be caused by dehydration & lack of magnesium, so it suggests drinking a glass of water & eating nuts before bed, but I'm up a few times to go to the loo as it is so don't know how helpful that would be.
But the dehydration could be an issue if you are sweating & that can impact on mood.

walking the dog

« Reply #22 on: July 19, 2016, 11:36:20 AM »

I probably dont drink enough especially In this warm weather

Mardy

« Reply #23 on: July 19, 2016, 01:29:36 PM »

I think having a glass of water to hand is probably a good thing - won't do any harm.
Pages: 1 [2]