Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Got a story to tell for the magazine? Get in touch with the editor!

media

Author Topic: 'Strange' thoughts, can anyone explain ?  (Read 4819 times)

ellie

'Strange' thoughts, can anyone explain ?
« on: June 16, 2016, 10:44:57 AM »

For years I have had these strange and sometimes disturbing thoughts........eg:  out of the blue, I will think of a place , it can be somewhere abroad, for instance , a road we have walked down or a cafe we have sat in or something really random. It can also be somewhere in this country, but a clear picture of the place comes into my head.....Now what really disturbs me is, I can pick up the paper the following week ,or turn on the TV, and something has happened in the place I was thinking of....
   I can go for weeks or months with nothing and then for example, I might be in the middle of baking and I am shaken by the picture I see in my head......Most of the time I have no way of knowing if something has happened there, but when it has, it really shakes me up.......Ladies please tell me I am not going mad  :-\

Janice68

Re: 'Strange' thoughts, can anyone explain ?
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2016, 12:28:29 PM »

You could be a bit psychic my dear!! your not going mad don't worry!  Jan x

Suzi Q

« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2016, 01:01:44 PM »

Its normal happens to me constantly
I can be thinking of nothing much all of a sudden I can be walking out the door of my teenage home and walk through the streets of wallasey all the way to new brighton I can feel it smell it
Even taste it your fine xxxxxxxxxxx

booboo

« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2016, 01:36:05 PM »

Its not unlike thinking of someone and they suddenly call/get in touch - that sometimes happens to me and lots of people I believe .. Maybe we possess some form of telepathy or are just " Telepathetic" as my ex would have said  ;)

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2016, 01:43:12 PM »

Oh I have that happen - if anything happens in the World, someone will be connected to the area where we live  ::) and I regularly think of people not thought of for 40+ years and within 48 hours they will be in contact  ::).

We have psychic tendencies in the paternal side of the family!

booboo

« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2016, 04:40:25 PM »

Some people totally dismiss the possibility of telepathy or anything of that character ( usually men I find) - But I always tend to keep and open mind, as there is so much we cannot possibly know..