Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please have a look at the questionnaire page if you have a spare minute.

media

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: Oh Jesus! This is getting WORSE!  (Read 15995 times)

Dorothy

Re: Oh Jesus! This is getting WORSE!
« Reply #45 on: May 27, 2016, 09:48:14 AM »

The original title was obviously written without intention to offend - but now members know that referring to God or Jesus in this way is upsetting to others, I wonder why people feel the need to continue discussing it.  As Peegeetip says, this forum is not about religion - so why not just avoid writing something that you know is distressing to someone of another faith?

Cassie

« Reply #46 on: May 27, 2016, 02:18:28 PM »

It sure does Hasty that goes both ways, sadly she has left and she gave her reasons, I wish her well.

Joesmum

« Reply #47 on: May 29, 2016, 09:10:29 PM »

Hi Tempest,
I'm in a very similar situation to you. I had a surgical menopause when I was 46 and did very well on oestrogen implants for 5 years then they were discontinued.
My gynaecologist then put me on 4 pumps of Estrogel and I suffered anxiety through the roof. I mean this was on a scale that I have never imagined. It wasn't only anxiety it was hypermania too. A terrifying experience.
I knew immediately that it was the Estrogel causing it so stopped it. After a few days the symptoms disappeared thank god.
When I saw my NHS endo who looks after my thyroid, he agreed that it was the Estrogel and said that starting me on 4 pumps was irresponsible. All HRT/ ERT should be started low and then go slow as you raise.
He then put me on 25mcg patches of EVOREL which I have subsequently raised to 50mcgs but this was done with an 8week interval. It would appear that I need to raise again but he won't do this for another 4 weeks. Even though I'm suffering I totally admire his responsible attitude. As for my gynaecologist.....I won't be visiting him again! Ever!!

babyjane

« Reply #48 on: May 30, 2016, 09:44:04 AM »

Joesmum it sounds like you have an endo like mine looking after you.  they are worth their weight in gold.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]