Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Not a Forum member? You can still subscribe to our Free Newsletter

media

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Has anyone tried Michael Mosely's Bloodsugar diet?  (Read 11170 times)

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
Re: Has anyone tried Michael Mosely's Bloodsugar diet?
« Reply #15 on: May 23, 2016, 04:17:27 PM »

Usually we are quite happy, though I do wonder if Himself gets fed up with cooking the 'same' for me night after night  ::).

I know that my biggest problem is lack of exercise  ::)

babyjane

« Reply #16 on: May 23, 2016, 06:15:08 PM »

Hi twinny, missed you  :)

Sainsbury sell spelt spaghetti and Holland and Barrett sell spelt pasta.  We also have an independent organic shop in our town that also sells it.  You can also get it on Amazon (what can't you get on Amazon  ::)

SadLynda

« Reply #17 on: May 27, 2016, 06:42:08 PM »

love diet talk, food is my new passion.  As a smoker for many years I never used to have any interest in food, but for the last four years (since giving up) I do.  Our latest diet is the 'Alkaline' one, which I started when acid reflux raised is head with me, since then I did a lot of research and diagnosed the DH with auto immune disease, GP said nothing wrong :-X

As many of you have said, there is no deprivation in it, mostly green veggies, berries, nuts, buckweat (and family), lentils - biggest thing to us was stopping red meat.. well............ we have not actually stopped but have it just as a weekly treat, we have chicken and fish somedays but more days are veggie based and I feel a whole lot better.  I gave up ordinary tea and coffee and good while ago, and drink herbal tea's,almond milk,  water and smoothies.

SadLynda

« Reply #18 on: May 29, 2016, 11:35:01 AM »

It has Sparkle :)  just rears slightly when stress takes over, but quite well managed on improved diet. x
Pages: 1 [2]