Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook

media

Author Topic: Ovarian twinges - can't find the discussion  (Read 3027 times)

Ovarian twinges - can't find the discussion
« on: May 04, 2016, 03:00:39 PM »

I read in some thread about ovarian twinges, but I can't find it again. I started wondering how you know it's your ovaries?? I don't know where to find mine....  ??? I sometimes get other twinges, closer to the middle of the lower stomach area. Anyone else get those? My uterus? I was checked with transvaginal ultrasound less than a year ago (pretty sure I had these odd sensations at that time too) and nothing wrong was found. My last ovulation was very painful too. Hormones, I guess....

Joyce

Re: Ovarian twinges - can't find the discussion
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2016, 03:42:51 PM »

I knew it was mine! In my case it was so obvious as it was extremely painful. GP agreed.

Re: Ovarian twinges - can't find the discussion
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2016, 05:23:17 PM »

I knew it was mine! In my case it was so obvious as it was extremely painful. GP agreed.

Hope you don't think it sounded like I'm doubting you, I'm just so clueless about various parts ;) . So sorry to hear that you are in a lot of pain... :( My twinges are not THAT painful. They mainly feel....odd....I guess. My last ovulation was quite painful though, but not in any one particular spot. I was quite sore and uncomfortable all ovef my lower stomach and back. Lasted for a couple of days before it almost, magically, went away.