Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook

media

Author Topic: New member who's in a good place (for now!)  (Read 2088 times)

Penfold

• First Flush
New member who's in a good place (for now!)
« on: April 20, 2016, 12:32:07 PM »

Hi all, I'm 48 and been having missed periods for the last 2 years. In the last 6 months I've started getting hot flushes, mood swings and a bunch of other stuff that brought me to here. Worst thing for me though has been the brain fuzziness. I have a job where I need to be on top of my game and I had a few weeks recently where I really struggled...couldn't concentrate, forgetful and totally a miserable person. Luckily the last three weeks have been great, am in a good place and the out of control feeling has gone. I know it will be back so I'm registering now so I can come back later screaming for help! ;D

And I know this is strange and I obviously can't get them as bad as others as I've not seen it mentioned, but I quite enjoy the hot flush feeling! (Maybe cos I'm usually freezing)  ??? ;D

Penfold

• First Flush
Re: New member who's in a good place (for now!)
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2016, 05:14:05 PM »

Thanks Stellajane, fingers and toes are most definitely firmly crossed!!  :)

Hurdity

Re: New member who's in a good place (for now!)
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2016, 06:27:10 PM »

Hi Penfold

:welcomemm:

Glad you are going though a good patch - maybe your cycle is restarting regularly so your hormones could be temporarily "normal" (whatever that is!) so that you are feeling not so bad.

Long may it last - but we are all here to help and give support when you need it :)

Hurdity x